ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl gamethread

Not only are we getting destroyed, we are getting destroyed by a team that isn't very good. What's even more pathetic is they have people opting out, so they are even worse than they were. I'll be surprised if this staff gets us 6 wins next year.

Not only are we getting destroyed, we are getting destroyed by a team that isn't very good. What's even more pathetic is they have people opting out, so they are even worse than they were. I'll be surprised if this staff gets us 6 wins next year.
So true

Just look at how fast good programs move on from underperforming position coaches and coordinators. Look at how much money they shell out to put together a solid staff. Then look at us retaining the OL coach after having the worse offensive line in college football.

Maybe when Kenan is 1/3 full next year and season ticket sales plummet, they will realize a change needs to be made.

at what point do we start wondering why all that talent in the secondary continues to get cooked week after week after week. blown coverages galore. especially our safeties. they are awful. need to get rid of whoever is coaching safeties.

We easily pick up that first down if one of the linemen doesn't abandon a block to turn around and watch sam run... I mean wtf... how poorly coached can a team be?

not minding these delay draws for carolina…wake kills us with it so they’ve taken a page from their book.

Pathetic O line

If UNC loses, and Brown keeps his staff intact, I would suggest that Cunningham start looking for a new coach now, since Brown & Co. will serve-up another losing season next year.

Again, the D looking like nobody has ever been taught how to tackle. Pisspoor position coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT