ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl gamethread

Even if UNC were to somehow miraculously win this game, it's glaringly-obvious that they still suck.

Brown should retire/resign and his staff should be sent to schools that have to serve NCAA penalties.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: uncpig
Even if UNC were to somehow miraculously win this game, it's glaringly-obvious that they still suck.

Brown should retire/resign and his staff should be sent to schools that have to serve NCAA penalties.

This is absolutely disgusting.
we can be #8 in recruiting but Longo and Bateman will not do anything with these players.
Go from being ranked #10 to a losing season!

And we have not fired Bateman why?
If you look at the post right below the one of yours to which I'm replying, you should see why firing Bateman is not the answer. DCs call games - they are not responsible for teaching players at each position the basics. We have a very poor set of position coaches on D.

This game is like a person bleeding from the anus. "Doctor, I think there's something wrong with me!"

If you don't change things after this game, then you deserve the slow and painful death you're about to endure.

If you look at the post right below the one of yours to which I'm replying, you should see why firing Bateman is not the answer. DCs call games - they are not responsible for teaching players at each position the basics. We have a very poor set of position coaches on D.
Bateman is responsible for the position coaches as well. That's like saying a manager isn't responsible for their employees. And Bateman coaches the safeties, so firing him would definitely get rid of at least one position coach.

Being an undisciplined team and getting beat in the trenches is a recipe for a loss. Slowing down their run is priority one in second half. Get Downs more involved, and limit penalties offensively.

Ouch would be good!

This is embarrassing. They were embarrassed- BRUTALLY EMBARRASSED in Raleigh! The way they lost EVERY game this season was embarrassing! Hell, some of the wins were embarrassing.

This is what you can expect from this staff. I really like Mack Brown, but he and his staff are like having Carrot Top on a movie marquee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT