ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl gamethread

How in the world can they not be adequately prepared for Joyner at QBs? Good lord they didn’t have much left after transfers and injuries so why not expect him to play?? Seems like the same game plan was used at ga tech and lack of preparedness. Just typical though.

How in the world can they not be adequately prepared for Joyner at QBs? Good lord they didn’t have much left after transfers and injuries so why not expect him to play?? Seems like the same game plan was used at ga tech and lack of preparedness. Just typical though.
I’m not commenting about your post above in this thread. Your others however deserve a reply. I could write paragraphs but a few sentences will say all that’s needed.

If you would get your head out of your butt you’d realize that UNC is not above USC. In SC we believe that we are Carolina and you have no exclusive claim to that term. Your posts are typical of many tarheel fans...grounded in arrogance and condescension. Without that you can’t communicate. Keep it up though and in SC we’ll continue laughing about what
you‘re worth versus what you think y’all think you’re worth.

You can respond to my comments but I won’t be back here to read them. I’m not into pissing contests.

Reactions: valleycock
^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^

george-carlin-pardon-me-i-have-nothing-to-say.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
The offense was hardly effective in the game.

USC played tough. UNC, as always, played weak and soft. The team is a reflection of the coaches, too.
Yes, the team is a reflection of the coaching staff. And this team is: weak, soft, erratic, inconsistent, undisciplined, and lacking in fundamentals.

I’m not commenting about your post above in this thread. Your others however deserve a reply. I could write paragraphs but a few sentences will say all that’s needed.

If you would get your head out of your butt you’d realize that UNC is not above USC. In SC we believe that we are Carolina and you have no exclusive claim to that term. Your posts are typical of many tarheel fans...grounded in arrogance and condescension. Without that you can’t communicate. Keep it up though and in SC we’ll continue laughing about what

You can respond to my comments but I won’t be back here to read them. I’m not into pissing contests.
I like this. Talk shit then run away. That sums up most lil' carolina fans.

• Haha
Reactions: TarHeelMark

No maybe u need to get your head outta your arse. They haven’t done anything but act like they should be in the cfp every year. No claim to Carolina but seems everyone knows who that means. And so does the usc so that’s why you had to pick something so stupid. Hope you don’t return and could care less if you do. I have been around enough of your delusional fan base to know what I am saying but continue to live in a fantasy world.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Bordenkircher
The ONLY thing they can remotely brag about is women’s basketball that’s until Staley leaves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT