ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl gamethread

I’m afraid it’s going to take fans refusing to buy tickets, merch, etc. to force a change.

Retaining Searles in particular makes Mack look so incompetent that it should call his own job security into question.
Is that the ONLY suspect thing we're seeing???

This looks like someone puked-up a bad dream. There is NOTHING about this program that is promising! Not ONE DAMNED THING.

If the people in charge have ANY money, and ANY sense, they'd trash this garbage tomorrow. There is absolutely nothing to look forward to with this staff.

Not sure what next year will bring since Mack has always said Sam helped speed up the rebuilding process. No sam=we will really suck

Lucky for me I have been let down by Carolina football so many times that I don't even get excited when everyone else does so. It makes times like this easier I suggest trying it.

Is there an ex football playing working for a network somewhere we can bring in an groom for the next HC?

That’s like the fifth f*cking time Grimes has refused to step up and hit someone. He is f*cking soft and insanely overrated

• Love
Reactions: gteeitup
Mack doesn’t even seemed to be concerned about this arse whipping. Got so pissed before the game listening to him praise Shane Beamer.

Retaining Searles in particular makes Mack look so incompetent that it should call his own job security into question.
Yes, as I've said all along, that hire was bound to be a nightmare. But if you think it's turned out bad, just consider that if Mack had gotten his way and we had Greg Robinson as DC, you'd thinking the OL isn't all that terrible in comparison to the D.

Is that the ONLY suspect thing we're seeing???

This looks like someone puked-up a bad dream. There is NOTHING about this program that is promising! Not ONE DAMNED THING.

If the people in charge have ANY money, and ANY sense, they'd trash this garbage tomorrow. There is absolutely nothing to look forward to with this staff.

No but it’s the most glaring. We literally have the worst OL in college football. If that isn’t enough to get the OL coach fired then what would be?

Imagine if Bama gave up this many sacks… Saban would’ve fired his OL coach by week two

Commentators make them sound like they are ready to join the CFP next year. They will still suck. You beat a poorly coached and poorly prepared team.

Lucky for me I have been let down by Carolina football so many times that I don't even get excited when everyone else does so. It makes times like this easier I suggest trying it.

Is there an ex football playing working for a network somewhere we can bring in an groom for the next HC?
Mack says that Roy now has set the standard, and the next HC is certain to be Tommy Thigpen, who will be followed by Dre Bly. Mack personally is grooming both right now.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Awesome. We finished with a losing record and get beat by the little brothers to the south. But we got to get some free Mayo, so I guess it's a wash.

I think the serious soul searching should be done by Bubba. The time for the wonderful trip down memory lane with Mack isn't working.
If Bubba does not force Mack to fire at least 4 or 5 assistants, Bubba is failing. If Bubba does not oversee the hiring of new assistants, Bubba is failing. If Bubba does not tell Mack that next year must be no worse than 9-3, Bubba is failing.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I would, too!

UNC is a losing culture.

Imagine being a QB on a team where improving the OL is clearly not a priority despite the fact that you just watched Howell get hammered all year long. It’s a good way to get your career cut short. Gotta get out while you can

Said it before The D coach has GOT TO GO!!! What we allowed all year long was embarrassing and a sick joke on all of us. Possibly the most disappointing season I can recall

There's nothing worth keeping with this program.

Well, British Brooks seems like a fighter.

Imagine being a QB on a team where improving the OL is clearly not a priority despite the fact that you just watched Howell get hammered all year long. It’s a good way to get your career cut short. Gotta get out while you can
Ya think his dad will encourage him to leave? Ya gotta know it's going to be a bad scene.

Ya think his dad will encourage him to leave? Ya gotta know it's going to be a bad scene.

I don’t know. His dad definitely knows his X’s and O’s from his playing days. He played the same position so he understands the importance of having a good OL in front of you.

I doubt it.
tenor.gif

They just mimicked the GT game plan. And, if we're being totally transparent, UNC has so many chinks in their armor that Beamer and his staff could take their pick.

But, Beamer with Rattler might make some noise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT