ADVERTISEMENT

My Documentary on UNC

Jun 20, 2016
Hi, this is Bradley Bethel, author of the Coaching the Mind blog, and director of UNVERIFIED: THE UNTOLD STORY BEHIND THE UNC SCANDAL. I'm posting here to say thank you to the many of you who have supported my efforts to challenge the media's distorted narrative of the paper-class scandal. On my Kickstarter account page, I can see the sources of traffic to the crowdfunding campaign, and the second highest source of traffic was TarHeelIllustrated! Even if you didn't contribute, I know many of you helped spread the word.

I sent my film to the NCAA in January, and I know they watched it. Although I did not make the film to influence the NCAA, I am confident my film did just that, and I believe the result was a much fairer notice of allegations.

The film will be available to stream on Vimeo on Demand later this month. You can pre-order it at the below link, and you'll get $3 off by entering the promo code UponFurtherReview.

Here's the link: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/unverifiedthefilm

Thanks again for your support!

Thanks Bradley. You have done yeomans work on behalf of UNC.

I saw this film @ The Varsity and I am going to watch it again on Vimeo. If you haven't seen it, I can't suggest it highly enough. Unverified does a great job of telling what the mainstream media had no interest in reporting, which is to say the truth.

Hi, this is Bradley Bethel, author of the Coaching the Mind blog, and director of UNVERIFIED: THE UNTOLD STORY BEHIND THE UNC SCANDAL. I'm posting here to say thank you to the many of you who have supported my efforts to challenge the media's distorted narrative of the paper-class scandal. On my Kickstarter account page, I can see the sources of traffic to the crowdfunding campaign, and the second highest source of traffic was TarHeelIllustrated! Even if you didn't contribute, I know many of you helped spread the word.

I sent my film to the NCAA in January, and I know they watched it. Although I did not make the film to influence the NCAA, I am confident my film did just that, and I believe the result was a much fairer notice of allegations.

The film will be available to stream on Vimeo on Demand later this month. You can pre-order it at the below link, and you'll get $3 off by entering the promo code UponFurtherReview.

Here's the link: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/unverifiedthefilm

Thanks again for your support!
Thank you.

A hearty thank you and kudos for a job well done!!! THANK YOU for getting the FACTS OUT and providing some honest reporting and analysis ....something that was completely lacking in the Kone/N and O driven media narrative.

Reactions: Archer2
Trailer looks great.
It's pretty sad that sports reporting has gone the tabloid route - where the game/result/event itself is no longer the story and, in the absence of real sporting drama, dishing up dirt becomes acceptable.
I used to work in a newsroom covering sport and left, largely due to the growing demand for Sh!t without substance!
Well done Brad, I hope the doco does well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT