ADVERTISEMENT

Name that movie quote

gunslingerdick

Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
Ok, just like the "name that song" thread, we'll do the same with movie quotes (throwing you a bone @heelz2345). Now, like the song thread, I'm sure there are some cool quotes from obscure movies but if you repeatedly choose those, this thread won't get anywhere. I'll start us off:

"Look, I wanna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position - as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money, or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos."

Who said it and from what movie?

Reactions: heelz2345
Dale Doback (John C. Riley), Step Brothers.

raw

You're up @heelbent

Here I stand, the goddess of desire . Set men on fire. I have this power. Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing. Some quick womancing.

Yeah, probably a bad idea to have created this thread while the "name that song" thread was still alive. I should have known better than to think anyone here can walk and chew gum at the same time.
I'm practicing screwing up things for a mission coming up Monday. It's part of my training. Maybe I should have stretched first.

I'm gonna go ahead in an effort to get back on track, sorry Heelbent

Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

"what were they like anyway they look pretty good are they real are they built for speed or for comfort, what you do with them motorboat, you play the motorboat, you motorboating son of a bitch you old sailor you."

Reactions: strummingram
"what were they like anyway they look pretty good are they real are they built for speed or for comfort, what you do with them motorboat, you play the motorboat, you motorboating son of a bitch you old sailor you."
Whoa, whoa, whoa I thought you had to answer to posts quote. 'Dude, am I wrong?'

YOU BUNCHA LOSERS!! YOU’RE WORKING WITH A PROFESSIONAL HERE!! NICE F***ING MODEL!! (Honk honk)

I knew that I knew it, but alas, I cheated and looked it up.
Well I was thinking there might be a chance some people would have watched this movie recently given it goes hand in hand with a recent holiday

"It's a deal, it's a steal. It's Sale-Of-The Fvckin-Century! In fact... Fvck it, Nick! I think I'll keep it!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT