ADVERTISEMENT

Name that movie quote

Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.

"Miss Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activities where balls fly at my nose."

"Well there goes your social life."

I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Baby, that was money! Tell me that wasn't money.

That was so demeaning.

She smiled, baby.

I can't believe what an asshole you are.

Did she, or did she not smile.

She was smiling at what an asshole you are.

She was smiling at how money I am, baby.

Baby, that was money! Tell me that wasn't money.

That was so demeaning.

She smiled, baby.

I can't believe what an asshole you are.

Did she, or did she not smile.

She was smiling at what an asshole you are.

She was smiling at how money I am, baby.
Swingers? Not 100% sure, going off of money and baby, been a really long time since I saw it

You know what scares me? I quit the case, she gets better and I hate her for it. I don't want to resent her, John, I've got a winner here. I've got to nail this ****er down, do it fast, and put it behind me. Just get it done. Then, then, put all my energy into her.

You know what scares me? I quit the case, she gets better and I hate her for it. I don't want to resent her, John, I've got a winner here. I've got to nail this ****er down, do it fast, and put it behind me. Just get it done. Then, then, put all my energy into her.
Devil's Advocate

Reactions: MWHeels
Good Will Hunting. I just watched it again a few weeks ago since I hadn't seen it since it was out in theaters. There are plenty of people who say it's overrated but I really enjoyed both viewings.

Those people are assholes.

"You know that, I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture."

7569860_orig.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT