ADVERTISEMENT

Name that movie quote

Jack: "Come on over here Ron. Let me show you what I'm doing. Taking advantage of some of the time off to add a whole new wing on out here. Gonna rip these walls out and of course, rewire it."

Ron: "Yeah, you gonna make it all 220?"

Jack: "220, 221,...whatever it takes."

Reactions: Raising Heel
‘Afterwards we have a few beers and piss for distance.’

‘For us it’s accuracy.’

I play a lot of cards. Obviously. Wanna see my deck? See? You gotta be quick. Gotta be quick with me. I’m from Erie, PA.

Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.

Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.

Easy Rider. Love it.

"What do you think Max? It's got 3 speeds!"

Reactions: strummingram
You're dead, marine. You just stepped on four booby traps that blew your legs off and we'll have to send out a search party for your testicles. Now, where the hell's your backup?

You're dead, marine. You just stepped on four booby traps that blew your legs off and we'll have to send out a search party for your testicles. Now, where the hell's your backup?
Heartbreak-Ridge-Movie-Wallpapers-8.jpg
Damn you dumbasses!

Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
OTTER in

Animal House!

Reactions: MWHeels
Yes, a workaholic; the urine stain on your pants would signify that you're a single shake man, far too busy for the follow-up jiggle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT