ADVERTISEMENT

Name that movie quote

What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again.

What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again.

I liked the movie the first time I saw it, but after that it went WAY downhill. OK, going back to my other one:

"What did I say, if I even feel someone behind me I'll bring this fight to your doorstep!"

Where do you think you're going to put a tree that big?
Bend over and I'll show you.

You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL!

Drop the knife! You got 'til three. One...

Suck my dick!

Whip the little fella out. Two...

[brandishes the knife ] This here's a domestic squabble...!

[seizes his knife hand and wrenches his arm over the window jam, snapping the bone.]

Three.

You broke my arm!

You sure?

Drop the knife! You got 'til three. One...

Suck my dick!

Whip the little fella out. Two...

[brandishes the knife ] This here's a domestic squabble...!

[seizes his knife hand and wrenches his arm over the window jam, snapping the bone.]

Three.

You broke my arm!

You sure?

Striptease

Y'all enjoy

Reactions: toophly1124
You look lost.....
I do?
Where you heading?
Well, I was just about to figure that out..

I've been coming here every summer of my adult life, and every summer there she is oiling and lotioning, lotioning and oiling...smiling. I can't take this no more!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT