ADVERTISEMENT

NC Weather (during climate change)

if aliens came all the way here from some galactic shithole for the climate, I bet they're pissed.

just like last summer and the summer before that and the summer before that, hot as balls.
That is my original point. NC seems about the same. Winters may be a little shorter, but I don't feel summers are any hotter. In contrast Phoenix has had 30 straight days touching 110.

So the AMOC part of thermohaline circulation isn't getting hit by greenland icemelt. The salinity changes cause the ocean current "pump" to slow down. From what I read EU would get much colder and the tropics would get much hotter. Mid-latitudes would generally get drier while the globe would have harsh droughts in some places, extreme flooding in others. And hurricane season would get crazy.

Sounds like NC temps will be pleasant and dry. It is hot this week, but generally this climate change stuff hasn't been too bad on the ole north state.
the climate controversy might be validated in favor of the 'alarmists' if the Gulf Stream collapses in several years as some are suggesting the distinct possibility of. Of course if it doesn't collapse, that doesn't prove the opposite; it just leaves the question still up in the air.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT