ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA baseball tourney thread

no need to help them by expanding the strike zone. no way in the world you were gonna hit that ball

possible missed call on the pick off attempt didn't hurt the cavs

headed to the b3 cavs still trail 1-0

Cavs bats very quiet so far tonight. 10 straight retired by Vandy.

I'm seriously thinking about turning this game off. I was out to dinner with friends last night when UVA handled their business...not watching. I feel like I'm jinxing them!
frown.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 6/25 10:08 PM by Raising Heel

HBP loads the bases with one out.

fisher at bat.............strikes out SMH....two outs with Towns at bat really needing a two out hit here

well that will work too......a boot by the SS leads to a run and the game is tied at 2.....hoos still batting.....

t8 still tied......uva with their closer on well with that move they better hope they can get a run in the next two innings

after a sac bunt vandy's closer hits towns to load the bases.............not bad had first base open anyway just sets up force everywhere

a dribbler back to pitcher gets lead runner then a ground out to short.............prolly was ballgame right there

t9 vandy up 3-2

UVa down to their last chance now. #9 hitter up first then top of the lineup. Sure would like to see them pull this one out. I think they are the better team, but Vandy has played some dang good baseball this postseason. Still would love to see the ACC get a title this year.
This post was edited on 6/25 11:49 PM by Littlejon

Dang. That looked like it might drop in for a hit, but Vandy's left fielder makes a nice play to get the first out.

Originally posted by Littlejon:
UVa down to their last chance now. #9 hitter up first then top of the lineup. Sure would like to see them pull this one out. I think they are the better team, but Vandy has played some dang good baseball this postseason. Still would love to see the ACC get a title this year.

This post was edited on 6/25 11:49 PM by Littlejon
yep better team just one inning really did them in.....game 1

Originally posted by Littlejon:
Dang. That looked like it might drop in for a hit, but Vandy's left fielder makes a nice play to get the first out.
uva needed that to have a chance at all

Ball game. Tough loss for the hoos, but they had a great season. Nothing to be ashamed of, but dang if this doesn't hurt. Again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT