ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2016-2017

beat rodgers by pressuring him...dallas is infinitely better than atlanta on defense, yet waited until the second half to pressure him.

this makes me sick

beat rodgers by pressuring him...dallas is infinitely better than atlanta on defense, yet waited until the second half to pressure him.

this makes me sick
9650957891_e417224778_b.jpg

Green Bay is playing about as bad as a team can play. Their defense was bad against Dallas and it's worse today.

Aaron Rodgers - top 3 QB of all time.

e3f4751a093df23c71a9e345da2ae70a.jpg

I'm loving this. I'd like to see the Pats do this to the Steelers too.

The only good part of this game is Kirk Herbstreit on Twitter. Some knucklehead told him stick to college after he commented on the game. So he started real-time Tweeting the alma mater of every player involved in a play as it happened.

I think KH is really good for college football. Hope he's around a long time.
I gotta see this.

Panthers fans .... we gotta hate on our main rival.

Are there really rivalries in pro sports? I mean outside of Red Sox and Yankees, Celtics and Lakers and Skins and Cowboys, do fans care about pro sports rivalries? I could see how the players get into it. But for fans? Weird.

Are there really rivalries in pro sports? I mean outside of Red Sox and Yankees, Celtics and Lakers and Skins and Cowboys, do fans care about pro sports rivalries? I could see how the players get into it. But for fans? Weird.

I don't believe there are any true rivalries left in some sports... The Cavs / Warriors have a chance in the NBA with a few more years of battling it out.

But as a Panthers fan, I know there is absolute hatred for Atlanta and Seattle.

remember when people screamed that the falcons gave up too much to get julio jones?

They did. It cost them years of losing, cost their coach his job, etc. They are in the Super Bowl (vomit) because they have been healthy this year on both sides of the ball. They are not a deep team, and injuries have exploited that in previous years. They have been extremely fortunate this year.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
They did. It cost them years of losing, cost their coach his job, etc. They are in the Super Bowl (vomit) because they have been healthy this year on both sides of the ball. They are not a deep team, and injuries have exploited that in previous years. They have been extremely fortunate this year.

they have a better coach now, a better offense now, and they're getting better on defense...i'm no fan of atlanta, but they are building if they can get more pass rush and o-line...that's one draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT