ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2017-18

not sure about michel, he’s most likely a 2nd...hines is a day 3 pick unless teams get crazy...there are dudes after barkley, guice, and chubb that have a lot more to offer than being a change of pace player.
#RashaadPenny

Also, you rate Nick Chubb as the third best back? I don't see that at all. He's a 5-year pro at best.

and if i’m the browns, i go barkley at #1 and either nelson at #4 or a qb.

damn, former tar heel quinn just got traded for a 4th...that’s a steal for the dolphins.

I read an article that made a good case for why picking an RB in the top 5-10 is terrible value and a dumb decision. It was mostly due to the contract though.

I read an article that made a good case for why picking an RB in the top 5-10 is terrible value and a dumb decision. It was mostly due to the contract though.
Yeah, it usually is a bad value to take an RB that high. If there was a clear cut (as close as there can be) can’t miss QB in the draft, then the Browns have to get one. But if they want Barkley too, they might have to take him at 1, and get a QB at 4 if they believe in one of those top 3-4. But then again, it is the Browns, so they will find a way to screw it up.

So tell me again who the Panther’s Superman is?

heard this story today...the radio show hosts tried to explain at exactly what point the injured fella would’ve wanted the heroic efforts to stop.

one guy was like, at a fractured pelvis, i’d wonder if 2 years of therapy and a forever limp would be worth it.

in saying that, truly an amazing story.

odell says he ain’t playin for the giants unless he gets his contract...the giants don’t pay players, so....

what’s he worth to you fellas that need a receiver?

cleveland or buffalo should be listening.

odell says he ain’t playin for the giants unless he gets his contract...the giants don’t pay players, so....

what’s he worth to you fellas that need a receiver?

cleveland or buffalo should be listening.

Sports radio today was tossing out the idea of a straight up Brandin Cooks for OBJ trade. And they made a fairly compelling argument for why it would be appealing to both teams.

good lord, that would be unbelievable...will they pay him?...and would bill want that clown?
I'm not sure it would work out, because he's said he'd hold out until he got an extension, and the assumption was that they would trade for him and not extend him unless it worked out well for the one season he's under contract.

Not sure what Bill's take on it would be. Obviously worked for Randy Moss, but using him as a benchmark here would be like the "Well, Luke went from walk on to All-ACC!" argument. I could see them rolling the dice on it if they could not give up longer term guaranteed money until they saw him play some games though.

Reactions: gteeitup
i don’t know how legitimate this is, but the rams are currently interested in odell.

they’ve been rather busy this offseason.

if tar heel fans didn’t know why mike hughes left the team, it’ll be public real shortly...these scouts are like private detectives out here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT