ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2018-19

you think he's worth the risk at no. 1?

i do for that team, coach, and org...murray fits kingsbury system and he’ll get time because he’s a new coach.

think about this, flip rosen to a team for a 1st plus another 2nd, at the very least...that’s what i would do.

who needs a qb and has time to develop under a vet?...immediately i think giants, pats, steelers, and redskins.

i do for that team, coach, and org...murray fits kingsbury system and he’ll get time because he’s a new coach.

think about this, flip rosen to a team for a 1st plus another 2nd, at the very least...that’s what i would do.

who needs a qb and has time to develop under a vet?...immediately i think giants, pats, steelers, and redskins.
yeah, I did hear some chatter about the giants getting rosen

I don't think you could get a first round pick for Rosen right now. I'd be shocked if they got anything higher than a 3rd.

Why? The dude was 10th last year in a class of QB's that they were comparing to 2004.

Just because he struggled in Arizona where they ran plays straight out of the AFL doesn't mean he isn't good.

I'd happily give the Giants 1.06 pick for him and throw him with Saquon/Odell/Engram and a good offensive mind in Shurmer.

Why? The dude was 10th last year in a class of QB's that they were comparing to 2004.

Just because he struggled in Arizona where they ran plays straight out of the AFL doesn't mean he isn't good.

I'd happily give the Giants 1.06 pick for him and throw him with Saquon/Odell/Engram and a good offensive mind in Shurmer.

Well, for one the guy is brittle, and the word on the street is that he doesn't put in the time he needs to become a legit NFL QB. He's lazy and more interested in partying.

Well, for one the guy is brittle, and the word on the street is that he doesn't put in the time he needs to become a legit NFL QB. He's lazy and more interested in partying.

God, you're a simple mind.

You read headlines and run with it.

God, you're a simple mind.

You read headlines and run with it.

I listen to people who have some kind of inside information and are usually right. Why are you so pissed off about this anyways? It isn't like I'm insulting you or anything. All I did was give an opinion off a news source that I've read. Obviously the injury prone issue is real. It was real in college too.

I don't like Rosen either. He doesn't have the type of personality that great QBs have. I've heard he's lazy too. He's not a guy that I want leading my team. No way I'm giving up a first round pick to get him.

Are you suggesting that you know enough about evaluating talent for the NFL that you can critique the abilities of those that have been put in a position to do so?

Nope.

What I'm saying is that Arizona giving up on Rosen, to me, tells me very little about Rosen as a player. It's clear their coach wants Murray cuz he knows him. It's clear Arizona wants to sell tickets (which have been strong but Peter King did mention they are starting to see a downturn).

I think this is more about Zona wanting Murray than it is about not wanting Rosen.

I don't buy that...neither does Ian.

If Rapoport had a team that he could trade from, maybe he'd go for more.

It'll be interesting to see what he goes for. My guess is that the Cardinals won't be happy with the offers they get, if everyone else is only willing to give up a third and may not end up trading him. That would jam them up if they want Murray though.

I have to figure the Redskins won't mind overpaying a little bit and throw a 2nd or something though.

jay cutler was the 11th pick iirc...go check what the broncos got for him.

some believe rosen has a better arm...i think they get at least a 1st.

Walter Football is now reporting that it will be a second round pick. They generally have good information on that site, but it kind of sounds like they're just spit-balling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT