ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2018-19

a3719af7f30b64a6fcf778cfbf9e461e.jpg.cf.jpg

Reactions: Heelicious
Just saw this. The fallout over this will be interesting to watch, but I don't think it will be that bad.
Probably not since it's the offseason now. And while the video evidence of what he did was bad, it wasn't nearly as severe as Ray Rice.

I'm all for giving people a second chance. Like you said, this will be interesting to see how it plays out. I could work out well for Cleveland, and they are trending upward.

Probably not since it's the offseason now. And while the video evidence of what he did was bad, it wasn't nearly as severe as Ray Rice.

I'm all for giving people a second chance. Like you said, this will be interesting to see how it plays out. I could work out well for Cleveland, and they are trending upward.

Ray Rice, Joe Mixon, and now Kareem Hunt all in the same division.

Agreed. I think the Ravens are going to regret putting all this time and money into Lamar Jackson. I think he's a poor man's Teddy Bridgewater.

LOL -yikes! those are some serious shots fired! I think LJ has already accomplished more than TB had accomplished, or was projected to accomplish.

Can't Lamar Jackson be at least a top half (16) QB in the league, with what he has for total skill set - running, passing, etc? TB was never going to be that. Weaker arm, not as good of a runner / scrambler.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
LOL -yikes! those are some serious shots fired! I think LJ has already accomplished more than TB had accomplished, or was projected to accomplish.

Can't Lamar Jackson be at least a top half (16) QB in the league, with what he has for total skill set - running, passing, etc? TB was never going to be that. Weaker arm, not as good of a runner / scrambler.

Lamar can't throw for accuracy, and I'm not sure that he has all that much zip on his throws either. I could be wrong though. It did happen once. :D

I didn't see the Ravens much this past year with Jackson at QB other than that playoff game vs. the Chargers; but consider me unimpressed with his passing ability. He got lucky in the 4th quarter with a few of those lob type passes that remind me of a GT QB during Paul Johnson's tenure.

Yeah he got them into the playoffs last year, but unless he can develop into a better pocket passer, and he continues to run too often (and too soon), he's probably going to end up like RGIII.

flacco is terrible...why not just draft a qb rather than pay for another mediocre starter.

they act like they’re a qb away...in fact, rosen might be available pretty soon...pay that rookie salary rather than flacco’s number and build around him.

flacco is terrible...why not just draft a qb rather than pay for another mediocre starter.

they act like they’re a qb away...in fact, rosen might be available pretty soon...pay that rookie salary rather than flacco’s number and build around him.

I'm not a big Flacco guy either, but he's won a SP. He's better than a game manager. That being said, I think Denver waited too long to make this move. Their offensive talent isn't what is was in their SP year, and neither is the defense. I think they would be better off trying a rebuild.

i don’t believe he’s anything more than a bus driver at this point...his stats the last four years are comparable only to blake bortles.

i can’t believe he’s owed $18.5 million...makes me cringe to think what dak will command.

Reactions: Heelicious
i don’t believe he’s anything more than a bus driver at this point...his stats the last four years are comparable only to blake bortles.

i can’t believe he’s owed $18.5 million...makes me cringe to think what dak will command.
I think he’s a slight upgrade over what they had but that is a lot of money for a slight upgrade.

Isn’t it ironic that Elway - one of the greatest QBs of all time - can’t find a decent one for his team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT