ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2022 - 23

howell is getting lots of positives now considering what he went through to get the job…i have read some great evals on his skill up through this past season…@strum, you should be excited with those weapons.

also, netflix has a new series “quarterback” which starts out good(one episode in).

Reactions: bluetoe
So my options are to be ugly and ok financially or to be an ugly billionaire? Seems like an easy choice.
billionaire then. Because plastic surgeons can do amazing things, and you could afford the best. This guy must be saving his money for a ride on the next space adventure. If there are aliens up there, they are going to get the wrong impression.

He looks like a human experiment gone wrong. Like, some scientist filled-in the DNA of other... hominids... and this "version" showed up.
reminds me of Harvey Weinstein in terms of profound ugliness; but Weinstein had an angle on getting women, at least while it lasted. I imagine he's working a different sort of angle currently.

howell is getting lots of positives now considering what he went through to get the job…i have read some great evals on his skill up through this past season…@strum, you should be excited with those weapons.

also, netflix has a new series “quarterback” which starts out good(one episode in).
his skills haven't been a concern of mine. I just hope he can hold up under pressure and be a leader. Very few Heels have I wanted to succeed more than I do him. If he does succeed, it will actually look like being at UNC helped him.

The media keeps saying the redskins and Howell will suck because... he's a fifth round pick. That's it, that's basically the only reason I've seen. None of them actually give a reason from a talent perspective. These are the same people that were saying Sam was a steal in the fifth round and should have been taken much higher. So the guy who was taken too low is going to suck because he was taken too low.

I’ve heard nothing but good reports about Sam. I think he’s going to be good this year and end up being a better than average NFL QB. Excited for him. I don’t really have an NFL team anymore so I’m considering adopting the Redskins.

I’ve heard nothing but good reports about Sam. I think he’s going to be good this year and end up being a better than average NFL QB. Excited for him. I don’t really have an NFL team anymore so I’m considering adopting the Redskins.
Yeah, all the reports from the team and scouts have been good, but all these talking heads keep saying he sucks because he's a 5th round pick. I'm ready for him to shut them up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT