ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2022 - 23

was hoping howell would have nine td passes by now and the backups were in…mccarthy leaving the starters in is why we cowboy fans can’t have nice things.

Reactions: Heelicious
was hoping howell would have nine td passes by now and the backups were in…mccarthy leaving the starters in is why we cowboy fans can’t have nice things.
Redskins didn't let him play QB in the first half. Looks like they are letting him play more in the second.

Dallas played like it was an exhibition game.

I hope Sam stays and plays and gives me a reason to wanna watch!

And, I don't know what it is but just something about Trevor Lawrence annoys me. While he seems like a perfectly decent dude... I dunno, maybe it's that we had to see his goldilocks all the time in acc country?

Reactions: strummingram
I wonder if one of these teams will get duped into hiring Cowboys OC Kellen Moore. @gteeitup we can only hope, right?
i’m hoping it’s denver…russ and moore deserve each other.

eta: if the cows get the dub, would you rather go to san fran or philly?…i think i’d rather play philly…the 49ers are back in the “hate” column for me tbh…it’s only been thirty years lol.

Last edited:
And, I don't know what it is but just something about Trevor Lawrence annoys me. While he seems like a perfectly decent dude... I dunno, maybe it's that we had to see his goldilocks all the time in acc country?
Could be that he reminds you of this guy?

Fabio-new1.png

i’m hoping it’s denver…russ and moore deserve each other.

eta: if the cows get the dub, would you rather go to san fran or philly?…i think i’d rather play philly…the 49ers are back in the “hate” column for me tbh…it’s only been thirty years lol.
Same! But I like it better this way - let’s just say somehow cowboys beat TB - then SF which is a huge stretch. I could see NYG upsetting Philly. Then it’d be cowboys in a home game vs giants to go to Super Bowl.

Reactions: gteeitup
this ravens/bengals game is not for the sensitive
what the F was Harbaugh thinking when he let the clock run at the end. He says he didn't want them to have time to kick a field goal, but you have to score before you worry about that. I rank this up there close to Pete Carroll's idiot decision that allowed the Patriots to claim a Super Bowl that was at the Seahawks fingertips.

Reactions: Heelicious
what the F was Harbaugh thinking when he let the clock run at the end. He says he didn't want them to have time to kick a field goal, but you have to score before you worry about that. I rank this up there close to Pete Carroll's idiot decision that allowed the Patriots to claim a Super Bowl that was at the Seahawks fingertips.

His time in Baltimore might be up. I don't think Lamar comes back next year.

Reactions: bluetoe
His time in Baltimore might be up. I don't think Lamar comes back next year.
It's been reported that Lamar opted out of traveling with team to game last night. The rumor I heard was that the Ravens trainers/docs cleared Lamar to practice and play. He opted out. Thus, the team did not let him travel with the team to Cincy. Big difference if true.

heard a guy last week say when a player is “injured”, specifically when it’s a week to week thing, a team doc and trainer are with them 24/7 and they are required to report updates…lol i don’t recall hearing any updates on his progress so him “sitting this one out” wouldn’t surprise me one bit considering it’s also a contract year.

i’d rather just go for 2 than kick xp anymore…you’re at the 2 yd line ffs.
@gteeitup cows rollin! Dak actually looks legit and Schultz pollard and all the d looks good.

Have to keep trotting Maher out there. Get his head right.

TB looks weak especially at QB tonight. Putrid except when Dallas allowed / gave them a prevent TD.

Reactions: Old_School59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT