ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2022 - 23

Think this is Brady's last game?
He’s looked hella bad tonight. But he’s had a few other games this year when he looked totally spent/ done. Hard to see it getting better for him. What other team can he go to where they are legit contenders BUT have a worse option currently at qb? None of the playoff teams this year

Reactions: Old_School59
He’s looked hella bad tonight. But he’s had a few other games this year when he looked totally spent/ done. Hard to see it getting better for him. What other team can he go to where they are legit contenders BUT have a worse option currently at qb? None of the playoff teams this year

He didn’t drop off precipitously like Manning or Brees did. But you’re right, he’s not getting any better and every year gets harder. I think at some point the body is going to fail if he’s not careful.

Reactions: Heelicious
He didn’t drop off precipitously like Manning or Brees did. But you’re right, he’s not getting any better and every year gets harder. I think at some point the body is going to fail if he’s not careful.
Right. Manning fell off a cliff with so many severe injuries but Denver d was able to win a Super Bowl for manning at Denver.

I agree Brady still good enough to get it done. Some are saying he could go to Vegas and reunite with McDaniel and maybe gronk? They have pieces in davante adams and Josh Jacobs. But I don’t think you can say Brady is better than carr who raiders gave up on.

not sure this has ever been said, but cincy is going back to the sb…the chiefs are not beating this team…they are a dominant offense.

sean payton reportedly is seeking +20 mill per year…whoa
Money sb no issue for Jerrah. If I had one wish in life it’d be jerrah hire Peyton as coach and let him have a giant say in players they have.

McCarthy , Moore, Dak, Zeke, all gone. I don’t care. Whoever didn’t see this coming isn’t paying attention.

After pollard went down they had one threat on the filed and it sure wasn’t their qb. They could triple lamb with no other threats

Dak looks also scared he crapped his pants every time he needs to make a play. How is that worth $40M?

They basically are given a should be TD with a turnover at the sf 20 - and they score 12?

I know sf d is good but freaking Seattle scored more in the first half.

The defense is fine. But Quinn is likely a head coach somewhere else.

Hearing Jerry jones right now. Wow do I hate this mfer. His stupid freak show circus doesn’t deserve one fan. Not one. What a senile dementia POS. Makes Biden look like a genius.

Money sb no issue for Jerrah. If I had one wish in life it’d be jerrah hire Peyton as coach and let him have a giant say in players they have.

McCarthy , Moore, Dak, Zeke, all gone. I don’t care. Whoever didn’t see this coming isn’t paying attention.

After pollard went down they had one threat on the filed and it sure wasn’t their qb. They could triple lamb with no other threats

Dak looks also scared he crapped his pants every time he needs to make a play. How is that worth $40M?

They basically are given a should be TD with a turnover at the sf 20 - and they score 12?

I know sf d is good but freaking Seattle scored more in the first half.

The defense is fine. But Quinn is likely a head coach somewhere else.

Hearing Jerry jones right now. Wow do I hate this mfer. His stupid freak show circus doesn’t deserve one fan. Not one. What a senile dementia POS. Makes Biden look like a genius.

C’mon now. That’s a bit over the top.

• Haha
If I'm San Fran, I'd take Brady over any of Lance/Jimmy/Purdy. Can't make that move if they win the whole thing with Purdy - but even when Jimmy got them to a Super Bowl and lost, they tried to replace him the following year.

I was hoping they would keep Wilkes if they couldn't get Payton! I thought Wilkes do a good job with what he had to work with!
i kinda agree…they liked and played hard for him from what i read.

maybe they think they need an offensive mind and a qb coach.

apparently payton isn’t in love with any job and the compensation package to hire him is a first rounder to the saints.

Last edited:
i kinda agree…they liked and played hard for him from what i read.

maybe they think they need an offensive mind and a qb coach.

apparently payton isn’t in love with any job and the compensation package to hire him is a first rounder to the saints.
They were never getting Payton. The price is too high until his contract with NO runs out and he wants complete control over the operation. Complete.

They were never getting Payton. The price is too high until his contract with NO runs out and he wants complete control over the operation. Complete.
that’s a little blown out of proportion…he’s had control, but it’s not a deal breaker from what i understand.

i don’t like giving up draft capital for a coach or a player, unless i’m a coach or player away…the chargers are a perfect spot for payton, but they didn’t cut staley loose…these other jobs just aren’t great in their current situations…nobody wants to work with russ or kyler and the panthers don’t have a qb.

Payton wants complete control over the operation. Complete.
I want to take this fact and cram straight down jerry jones throat or other body areas. jones has the $, and it is what needs to happen to EVER make Cowboys relevant again. Never will happen with 80+ years old, game passed him by, dementia JJ playing role (poorly) as GM.

I was hoping they would keep Wilkes if they couldn't get Payton! I thought Wilkes do a good job with what he had to work with!
Yeah, I'm a little torn on this decision too...

On one hand, Wilks did a pretty good job all things considered, and he probably deserved the chance to be HC. Just look at last year as an example why they should keep him: the Raiders rallied under their interim coach, made the playoffs and took the Bengals down to the wire. They sack him (can't remember his name... doh!), bring in McDaniels, they suck and ran their decent veteran QB off.

On the other hand, would Wilks ground & pound style work long term? If he thinks he can get by with Darnold at QB, then no, just no. They beat a couple low seeded playoff teams (Seahawks, Bucs) but got smacked down by the Niners, Bengals, Ravens and Tampa (with division on the line). They were only in contention for their division because it sucked royally.

Maybe Reich can get something better out of Darnold, but highly doubt it. Hopefully the Panthers can come up with some better options there. Reich did get the Colts to the playoffs with an old Phillip Rivers, so who knows.

I want to take this fact and cram straight down jerry jones throat or other body areas. jones has the $, and it is what needs to happen to EVER make Cowboys relevant again. Never will happen with 80+ years old, game passed him by, dementia JJ playing role (poorly) as GM.
patience, grasshopper

• Haha
there’s some talk that jeff saturday has a real shot to get the colts job…that just blows my mind…irsay must still be on that stuff.

eta: watch him hire bly lol

there’s some talk that jeff saturday has a real shot to get the colts job…that just blows my mind…irsay must still be on that stuff.

eta: watch him hire bly lol
I want him to get it just so I can watch all these coaches whine and cry about it.

Reactions: dadika13
So so stupid to push mahomes oob like that. I know that guy is having a bad off season.
looked worse than it actually was to me, especially after reviews…it’s mahomes though, and a qb at that, so protection is a must.

one thing that must be done and i can’t figure why it’s not, is the league has to allow all 53 players to be eligible on game day…what we watched in the nfc title game hopefully shines a light on this.

Last edited:
Fascinating stuff, @strummingram.

Would you want all his money if you had to look like him?

mark-davis-part-two.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT