ADVERTISEMENT

No Early Platooning Please!

KinstonNC

Sophomore
Oct 18, 2017
...even with a 30 point lead 'Keep' the main group on the floor for as long as possible! i'm tired of teams crawling back on us stealing momentum.

Last edited:
...even with a 30 point lead 'Keep' the main group on the floor for as long as possible! i'm tired of teams crawling back on us stealing momentum.
The core 8 will play deep minutes. Hopefully no need for Wojcik or High at all. Cadeau needs to avoid fouls in his baptism to the rivalry. Play hard, but smart on the dee, they are going to go after him.

This is not a game for High - he needs to be mop up minutes at the end only. We can’t afford costly mistakes in this one. No reason to go beyond our top 8 unless multiple people foul out late.

This is not a game for High - he needs to be mop up minutes at the end only. We can’t afford costly mistakes in this one. No reason to go beyond our top 8 unless multiple people foul out late.
I think High would get too caught up... Hes very prone to yapping and I think he could get us in trouble.

Reactions: KinstonNC
My gut says short rotation tonight if Cadeau plays with more level headedness and not pick up 2 quick ones. I feel they are going to target him and if he's out for stretches trying to avoid more fouls... unless Seth in his stead has another world beating game (which he's totally capable of) we'll be crying at the end of this one.

Reactions: dtodd4475
Oh yeah. No mercy. Kreese poison fang cobra style beats Miyagis patient Zen fly catcher style tonight.
30point lead..and then shoot a 3 pointer with 1sec remaining in the damn game! No Mercy! Lol

My gut says short rotation tonight if Cadeau plays with more level headedness and not pick up 2 quick ones. I feel they are going to target him and if he's out for stretches trying to avoid more fouls... unless Seth in his stead has another world beating game (which he's totally capable of) we'll be crying at the end of this one.
Put Cadeau in ULTRA attack mode! dooc, douc, (correction dook) has zero rim protection and nobody in the country can stay in frt of EC! He gotta hit dem free throws though!

Reactions: thompsjj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT