ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St D rated top in nation by many

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Meets Lane Kiffin offense and looks almost mediocre, except for a few really hard hits.

Meets Lane Kiffin offense and looks almost mediocre, except for a few really hard hits.
They played 2 good teams all year and lost…Same could be said said for Ole Miss…Lane reminds me a lot of Mack…Old snake oil salesman….LOL…As you say Woad…

They played 2 good teams all year and lost…Same could be said said for Ole Miss…Lane reminds me a lot of Mack…Old snake oil salesman….LOL…As you say Woad…
In the SEC West and only played 2 good teams all year? Ole Miss in the ACC either would have won it or been easily the 2nd best team.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
In the SEC West and only played 2 good teams all year? Ole Miss in the ACC either would have won it or been easily the 2nd best team.
Stop it man look at there schedule man..UGA hung 52 on them They also just got by Auburn…They just got by Texas A&M by 3…Also LSU….SEC West had 1 team this year like most years Alabama and they needed a miracle to beat Auburn…

You try to hard to push the SEC like the ESPN…

Stop it man look at there schedule man..UGA hung 52 on them They also just got by Auburn…They just got by Texas A&M by 3…Also LSU….SEC West had 1 team this year like most years Alabama and they needed a miracle to beat Auburn…

You try to hard to push the SEC like the ESPN…
I would bet that I posted more about the ACC having a winning record against the SEC this year than all the rest of the posters combined. I see the SEC as it is, which means I see that every year is has the best depth of any league top to bottom.

Auburn also should have beaten Bama. That's what happens in a very tough league with major blood rivalries. And Auburn was bound to lose most of those and be mentally drained by bowl time. The program is still reeling, with divided camps, over Malzahn being fired, and then there are still people waging a type of conflict over Harsoin being canned so soon. Topping it off is that some Auburn people also still oppose the hiring of Freeze. With all that against Auburn, I am surprised they made a bowl. And they would have smoked Mack Brown leading UNC.

Bama and UGA easily would have won the ACC. Ole Miss and even Mizzou would have been no worse than 2nd in the ACC, with each able to beat fully healthy FSU on a good day. LSU would have been the 2nd best team in the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT