ADVERTISEMENT

People who are the best of all time at what they do ...

Beethoven.jpg

Reactions: heelz2345
Look at them all standing around, not working!

That is the reason my brother started his own construction company years ago (before he got sick). He was working for a company that would hire illegals and then they would sit all day and not even work. He would tell the owner to do something about it but he never would so he got pissed and quit, then started his own company. I don't think ALL illegals or Hispanics are lazy though. That was just my brother's experience with them though.

So true. I've got a great Taylor acoustic that I just can't do justice. I try, but Lord knows I'm no strummingram. No pun intended.

He is pretty damn good on guitar, I'll give him that! He melts my heart when he plays my favorite song "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" for me! I am sure if you have a Taylor, you can play it though. ;)

I'm just stirring the pot. I haven't kept up with nascar in 25 years or so. The King was my dad's favorite so my brother and I always liked him too.

Same. I stopped watching Nascar the day #3 died. It's become unwatchable anyway...just a bunch of corporate-sponsored pretty boys. Lame as hell barely begins to describe that sport now.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT