ADVERTISEMENT

People who are the best of all time at what they do ...

download.jpeg

Best at being injured?

Honestly -- and this is nauseating to say given he's a dook fan -- Romo is the most under appreciated NFL QB of all time. Any other city, that dude would walk on water.

That said - this Dak Prescott phenom, as great of a year as the Cowboys are having...this is proof that certain players fit a system. He is thriving b/c they have a stout OL and a RB that the league has only seen a handful of, ever (who in turn, is also benefitting from a stout OL). Those guys up front deserve the MVP.

Expect a sophomore slump next year from Prescott. Happens to all of them -- their schedule will be harder next year b/c they'll have to face all of the division winners (see Carolina this year) and give defensive coaches a full offseason to plan for Prescott.

How could a cowboy fan not say Roger? not a fan of the team but I have much respect for Staubach.

oh, i have total respect for his service to our country and his qb play.

however, the separation for me is who each one had to work with...roger had hof'ers all around him.

best cowboys qb of all-time...sorry, should've made it clearer.
Really? I hate the Cowboys, but I think Troy Aikman and Staubach beat him by light years. Even Danny White was as good as Romo! Romo, in my opinion, has been as much of a disappointment as he has a star. Is Jerry Jones paying you to do this?

Says who? I hate when someone tries to change the rules because they're losing the argument.

Lol. Change what rules? The title of the thread you're trying to hijack is "People who are the best of all time at what they do". Maybe what I poasted Bill to be the GOAT for was Super Bowl era coaches.

However I still think he's a better coach than Lombardi - but I never watched Lombardi coach, so I could be off-base. I'm just basing it off the difficulty of winning in today's game compared to the pre-merger NFL days.

Just like people say Ruth is the best baseball player of all time. He probably wouldn't hit above the Mendoza line in today's MLB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT