ADVERTISEMENT

PG Matt Coleman Leaving To Oak Hill

jah420

Hall of Famer
Apr 14, 2003
Your Mom's House
Not sure if you guys saw this or not, but Matt Coleman is going to attend Oak Hill next year instead of Maury. I wish we would go ahead and offer this kid. He is going to be a stud! I think this is a good move for Coleman considering the long line of stud PGs that have come out of Oak Hill, but it does suck to see him leaving my alma mater!

He also has a younger brother who is going to be a freshman at Maury next year. Even Matt himself says his brother Chase might end up even better a better player.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/05/maury-star-matt-coleman-leaving-oak-hill

There's no doubt that Matt loves UNC. The stumbling block for him getting an offer is that we have Jalek Felton on board with us already. Not saying it couldn't happen though . .

There's no doubt that Matt loves UNC. The stumbling block for him getting an offer is that we have Jalek Felton on board with us already. Not saying it couldn't happen though . .

Doubt Felton being committed matters. Felton is a combo and a pure scorer. Coleman is a pure point. Felton and Coleman are good friends and would consider playing together. It's likely that Roy will offer this summer.

Reactions: Jarrod Hardy
Doubt Felton being committed matters. Felton is a combo and a pure scorer. Coleman is a pure point. Felton and Coleman are good friends and would consider playing together. It's likely that Roy will offer this summer.

This.

I see no reason these guys couldn't start in the same backcourt and thrive with one another.

Sounds like it will come down to us and UVA with him. He's taken two unofficials to UNC this year without an offer which I take as a very good sign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT