ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Panthers vs. Tar Heels game thread

I thought that bad snap would keep Pitt off the board, but the Panthers hit a 50 yard FG to lead 5-0.

You guys can have Gene Chizik. Gives up an easy 15 yards so Pitt can kick a field goal. This defense is so bad it isn't even funny. I've never seen a team just give the other team 15 yards for laughs.

You guys can have Gene Chizik. Gives up an easy 15 yards so Pitt can kick a field goal. This defense is so bad it isn't even funny. I've never seen a team just give the other team 15 yards for laughs.

I will give up 50 yard fgs all day...Also you must not have been around during the Bunting years...

Reactions: tarheel0910
Pass to Bug, then Hood runs for 1st down.

Then Hood fumbles.

This game has started about a bad for us as possible.

Based on the way the run defense looks early, I think we'll be fine. The offense will get rolling, just can't afford any more freebies

Pitt is simply doing it.

Our D has not been awful today. It has been mediocre. It is the two awful plays on offense that are killing us.

12-0 Pitt

What a pathetic start. We have run 3 plays. That shit is going to come back and bite us in the 4th q

Okay take it easy now guys lol

Mitch should put up 300+ yards today even with the slow start

The Heels are now moving the ball and Hollins on a post pattern scores on a nice pass from Mitch T and the score is now 12-7. Ye of little faith what say u now...

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT