ADVERTISEMENT

Players taking a knee during The Song

In the end it is about respect. Respect for those who served, for those who gave all, for their families, for our flag, for our National Anthem, but most of all for our God!

Please see Romans 13:7 'respect to whom respect is due, Honor to whom Honor is due.'

Do you think God really hears and blesses the prayers of those kneeling in disrespect of our nation, our flag, those who served, gave all? 'There is no authority except from God'. Romans 13:1.

Call it whatever the hell u like. Respect, honor, whatever. Bottom line is whatever it is THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY and that means free to not like or respect or honor it or the flag or the anthem if you choose. This aint n korea or the christian theocracy u religous nut jobs wish it were. Thank god or zeus or the flying spaghetti monster for that!

Reactions: strummingram
Whatever "weird" is, fine by me.

It is pretty obvious that you've been taught, by your religion, that God is a "He." That's by design, of course. A patriarchal society needs for the "Main Patriarch" (aka God), to be male.

That's weird as hell to me. To take the notion of God (the Creator, the Source, the Origin, That Which Gives Life To, The Universe, etc.) be confined to a male-gender-specific super human monarch that "rules" over us.

God is EVERYTHING and ALL that is! The Bible even reveals that we are all God. Jesus made sure to inform the same message. All scriptural texts make reference to that. But, of course, the religions that grew up around them benefit much more by making you think that YOU and GOD are separated. And, the only way to get back to God is to follow their rules. It's pretty ingenious. Not to mention lucrative.
You should write books. You are an absolute genius.

Next "time" my boss says to me, "Alright, time for our 10 o'clock meeting," I'm telling her, "F you and your meetings because time doesn't exist and I am God."
Wear this costume and they'll be more likely to believe you:

I don't know if Tomlin is a "no-good n*gger" but I do know he is a "no-good football coach".
Idiotic comment.

Mike Tomlin's NFL résumé:

Career highlights and awards
As head coach
As assistant coach
Head coaching record
Regular season:
105–58 (.644)
Postseason: 8–6 (.571)
Career: 113–64 (.638)

I'm being facetious. That article is a prime example of how it can and does still exist in a very blatant and unpleasant way.

I mean not to be rude but
duh.gif.cf.gif

Of course it exists. I haven't read one person who has proclaimed racism as being dead. Some people think it's over exaggerated some people think it needs a lot more attention.

You did the same as if I poasted an article of an old white man helping a young black girl out of a burning car and said something like

"Good thing there's all these racial issues in the country (emoji eye roll)".

Reactions: nctransplant
Idiotic comment.

Mike Tomlin's NFL résumé:

Career highlights and awards
As head coach
As assistant coach
Head coaching record
Regular season:
105–58 (.644)
Postseason: 8–6 (.571)
Career: 113–64 (.638)
I love Tomlin. I'd take him as my teams coach in a second.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT