ADVERTISEMENT

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Dems just love to pigeonhole those that disagree with them. They use terms like old white men, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, misogynistic, etc... to characterize hundreds of millions of people who simply have opinions that don't coincide with their rigidly held views.

It doesn't feel too good being part of a demographic that is looked-upon with contempt and disdain does it? Knowing that just because you're white, and male, that a certain segment of the population automatically labels you as being ALL of those things, when you're actually none of them. That sucks, doesn't it? Being discriminated against is no fun, is it?

I don't think you mean it that way, but it comes across that way. Do you not see or understand that you're attacking Trump - and his supporters - for the exact same thing you do on here? I mean, you literally just called Archer an idiot. And you wonder why your credibility is shot.
I said we all have called names on here at some point and that he could call me names as well. I can take it. I know I can be an idiot sometimes, not denying it. I was not calling him a name and then stating that I never do that, reread it.

It doesn't feel too good being part of a demographic that is looked-upon with contempt and disdain does it? Knowing that just because you're white, and male, that a certain segment of the population automatically labels you as being ALL of those things, when you're actually none of them. That sucks, doesn't it? Being discriminated against is no fun, is it?

Correct. If there were stats to backup the claim that white men were all (or even a majority were) one of the ists/phobes - then it would be an appropriate label, but if there isn't, it's inappropriate to say so.

Correct. If there were stats to backup the claim that white men were all (or even a majority were) one of the ists/phobes - then it would be an appropriate label, but if there isn't, it's inappropriate to say so.
How is it any different than those on here who label Strum and I liberals, dems and snowflakes?????

Saying one person is something and labeling an entire race/gender something are two different things.
fighting-uphill-battle-proverb-motivational-inspirational-poster-representing-sayings-simple-human-pictogram-49903590.jpg

That's the whole point, dude!
Now, maybe, you can imagine what it is like to be black, or mexican, or any other group with stereotypes that don't necessarily apply to you. The only difference is; your livelihood and way of life is barely affected. Your ego is bruised a little... maybe.

I think Chick and Strum are from another planet. While not proving there is intelligent life on other planets, it does prove the existence of life.
Well if I had to take sides and decide if I want to be on another planet or side with the extreme right wingers, I'd prefer being on another planet. I'm sure you'd be fine with it too. That's the kind of guy you are ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT