ADVERTISEMENT

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Oh dear Lord, I don't expect you to understand it...Families will possibly be split apart, the Native Americans dealing with the issues from the pipeline, Americans who ARE Muslim will be oppressed at some point....it just goes on and on. You know who will NOT be oppressed???? White males, so you're good... no worries. ;)

So you are saying that people WILL be oppressed. Not that they are actually BEING oppressed right now. Gotcha

If your family is split apart because a family member was doing something illegal, then them's the breaks.

As far as Native Americans- how does a pipeline oppress them?

Reactions: tarheel0910
As far as Native Americans- how does a pipeline oppress them?
Not just Native Americans, but, anyone near this:

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...ll-iowa-trump-keystone-dakota-access-pipeline

0*VLKHtEnBWMyybzr7.jpg

Is it not also close-minded to think that only your route of "love and peace" will work?
Did I say that was my "route?" In my understanding, God is Love, above all. So, I'm compelled to believe that anything motivated by Love is a reflection of God- a perfect reflection. Now, I don't want to send this on too much of a spiritual path, but, I will in this response.

I guess it would depend on how you identify the source of thoughts and feelings.

Did I say that was my "route?" In my understanding, God is Love, above all. So, I'm compelled to believe that anything motivated by Love is a reflection of God- a perfect reflection. Now, I don't want to send this on too much of a spiritual path, but, I will in this response.

I guess it would depend on how you identify the source of thoughts and feelings.

I'm fine going down that road, although I would admittedly need to refresh my memory on the exact scripture. One thing I do know from researching this on my own in the past is that it is Biblically accepted -- and actually required -- to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and in those cases, violence against evil is warranted. FWIW.

I'm fine going down that road, although I would admittedly need to refresh my memory on the exact scripture. One thing I do know from researching this on my own in the past is that it is Biblically accepted -- and actually required -- to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and in those cases, violence against evil is warranted. FWIW.
I'm not really talking about what God probably said to people 4,000 years ago. I don't believe God has ONLY communicated with the human race, or the universe in general, through JUST the Bible. Organized religion teaches that is the only "correct" communication. And, that's fine. But, it's not my Truth. God speaks to me all the time... right now, even. These are just as much God's words as the words in the Bible. Your words are as well.

I can see myself wanting to protect those who cannot protect themselves. But, the specifics and details (context) might need to be clarified, just to be sure.

I'm not really talking about what God probably said to people 4,000 years ago. I don't believe God has ONLY communicated with the human race, or the universe in general, through JUST the Bible. Organized religion teaches that is the only "correct" communication. And, that's fine. But, it's not my Truth. God speaks to me all the time... right now, even. These are just as much God's words as the words in the Bible. Your words are as well.

I can see myself wanting to protect those who cannot protect themselves. But, the specifics and details (context) might need to be clarified, just to be sure.

Fair enough...I get where you're coming from. Can't say I've ever gotten that "deep" with it, but I get it. Certainly won't judge. I would agree that the communication has existed outside of what is written in the Bible.

Reactions: strummingram
Unless you have the formula to cold fusion, I am not sure how to avoid oil spills
You asked me how they were oppressed... I showed you.

Like so many, if it doesn't affect you personally and/or directly, you don't understand and you dismiss it as being exaggerated, or a necessary calamity, or whatever else allows you need in order to "move on to something else."

Maybe if you WERE a woman, you'd get it. smdh

My wife is obviously a woman -- she said Judd is completely off her rocker. FWIW

I understand what Judd was trying to say, even though I completely disagree with her - but My God, her choice of words is so far out of left field...you really cannot make that stuff up. I'm not even sure how you respond to someone like that. You're just in awe at how insanely psychotic she sounds. According to my southern mother -- "Bless her heart"

You asked me how they were oppressed... I showed you.

Like so many, if it doesn't affect you personally and/or directly, you don't understand and you dismiss it as being exaggerated, or a necessary calamity, or whatever else allows you need in order to "move on to something else."

Ok and that has nothing to do with fear. Eminent domain happens every day in this country. Greater good and all that.

My wife is obviously a woman -- she said Judd is completely off her rocker. FWIW

I understand what Judd was trying to say, even though I completely disagree with her - but My God, her choice of words is so far out of left field...you really cannot make that stuff up. I'm not even sure how you respond to someone like that. You're just in awe at how insanely psychotic she sounds. According to me southern mother -- "Bless her heart"
She was saying the lyrics to a song from someone else but making a good point nonetheless.

There are some women who are never have to deal with these issues, my mom is one of them and my sister as well, but others who have to take a different female role in life, they get it. I commend and appreciate women who are able to stay home/or work and still take care of their man and their kids and gladly do it at any cost. Not all are given the same hand or settle for that and ,....... never mind.. I am wasting my time. You all are right and I am wrong. Good day. lol

Ok and that has nothing to do with fear. Eminent domain happens every day in this country. Greater good and all that.
It has to do with being oppressed. They don't want the pipeline on their land... for obvious reasons.

Murder happens every day. Death to curable illness happens every day. If it doesn't catch you, it's just a statistic.

It has to do with being oppressed. They don't want the pipeline on their land... for obvious reasons.

Murder happens every day. Death to curable illness happens every day. If it doesn't catch you, it's just a statistic.

I agree. People who lose property due to eminent domain get screwed. What else is there to say about it?

She was saying the lyrics to a song from someone else but making a good point nonetheless.

There are some women who are never have to deal with these issues, my mom is one of them and my sister as well, but others who have to take a different female role in life, they get it. I commend and appreciate women who are able to stay home/or work and still take care of their man and their kids and gladly do it at any cost. Not all are given the same hand or settle for that and ,....... never mind.. I am wasting my time. You all are right and I am wrong. Good day. lol

My mom has had to deal with a step father who (lets just say) liked her more than any father ever should a daughter. She was told that her biological father was dead -- she found out he was alive and met him for the first time when she was 25 years old. She told me she often thought about "walking out into the ocean and never coming back." She had to raise my uncle (her youngest brother) since he was a baby (she was 12 or 13 at the time). She had to get a job and pay rent in her own house since she was 16 years old. She graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA -- and had to lie to her parents about going to the local community college -- which she paid for herself -- because her parents believed she should be out working full time and not worrying about "stupid schooling."

She has managed to raise me and my three other brothers while my step father called her (routinely) a "hateful, conniving, back-stabbing bitch." My biological father (who I've since forgiven and made up with) gave me and my brothers away to be adopted by the same step-father...because he wanted to avoid child support. There were days I remember not having any food on the table and she would open the front door to find people had left bags of home-grown vegetables on our doorstep. As we got older and things were better financially, we fostered kids from volatile homes and helped them get their grades up and get accepted to college...many of these kids were black and our family then got ridiculed for being "N***** Lovers." But she plugged through and paid for me and my brothers to go to college -- the youngest of which is still in school and she is pulling 70+ hour work weeks to give him the same while our step father currently sits behind bars.

When you talk about not understanding the "struggles of women" please understand that it's borderline disrespectful to insinuate that "us white males" don't get it. Some of us do, very well.

My mom has had to deal with a step father who (lets just say) liked her more than any father every should a daughter. She was told that her biological father was dead -- she found out he was alive and met him for the first time when she was 25 years old. She told me she often thought about "walking out into the ocean and never coming back." She had to raise my uncle (her youngest brother) since he was a baby (she was 12 or 13 at the time). She had to get a job and pay rent in her own house since she was 16 years old. She graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA -- and had to lie to her parents about going to the local community college -- which she paid for herself -- because her parents believed she should be out working full time and not worrying about "stupid schooling."

She has managed to raise me and my three other brothers while my step father called her (routinely) a "hateful, conniving, back-stabbing bitch." My biological father (who I've since forgiven and made up with) gave me and my brothers away to be adopted by the same step-father...because he wanted to avoid child support. There were days I remember not having any food on the table and she would open the front door to find people had left bags of home-grown vegetables on our doorstep. As we got older and things were better financially, we fostered kids from volatile homes and helped them get their grades up and get accepted to college...many of these kids were black and our family then got ridiculed for being "N***** Lovers." But she plugged through and paid for me and my brothers to go to college -- the youngest of which is still in school and she is pulling 70+ hour work weeks to give him the same while our step father currently sits behind bars.

When you talk about not understanding the "struggles of women" please understand that it's borderline disrespectful to insinuate that "us white males" don't get it. Some of us do, very well.

20-kohlkojudsonip0.gif

You don't need to "say" anything. Empathize and decide whether or not you think it should continue.

I do empathize and it should not continue; however I have bigger fish to fry. I will leave that one to you to fix.

My mom has had to deal with a step father who (lets just say) liked her more than any father every should a daughter. She was told that her biological father was dead -- she found out he was alive and met him for the first time when she was 25 years old. She told me she often thought about "walking out into the ocean and never coming back." She had to raise my uncle (her youngest brother) since he was a baby (she was 12 or 13 at the time). She had to get a job and pay rent in her own house since she was 16 years old. She graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA -- and had to lie to her parents about going to the local community college -- which she paid for herself -- because her parents believed she should be out working full time and not worrying about "stupid schooling."

I did not specifically say you. I know plenty of "white males" who get it. There are plenty who do not though and those are the people these women like Ms. Judd are addressing. Do you think Trump can relate??? I don't nor do I think he gives a shit either.

Do you think your mother understands why women feel the need to protest? I get that some of these protesters are off the chart whack jobs. Having a child wear a vagina hat with a vulgar sign is too extreme and unnecessary but if anything that shows the degree of frustration some are feeling.

Comments from some of these old farts on here proves my point though and you know it.

I did not specifically say you.

No offense, but you don't have to. This is just an attempt at back-peddling. It's cool though. There are VERY few people who know my back story, and the tiny bit I post here is just to paint a picture that just b/c I support Trump and believe he knows what he's doing, doesn't automatically categorize me into some box.

Do you think Trump can relate??? I don't nor do I think he gives a shit either.

Yes, I do. I think he struggles with explaining himself and, at times, could afford to put down Twitter. But I do not think one iota that he is even close to the person the media paints him to be. His past has been that of an entertainer, and in that respect, he's really no different than any of these actors / actresses who say far worse in their scripted movies. His job has been to sell ratings, plain and simple. It's extremely convenient to take those snippets and use them as if they are his true beliefs.

Do you think your mother understands why women feel the need to protest? I get that some of these protesters are off the chart whack jobs. Having a child wear a vagina hat with a vulgar sign is too extreme and unnecessary but if anything that shows the degree of frustration some are feeling.

Comments from some of these old farts on here proves my point though and you know it.

Of course she understands -- so do I. But I think that a large percentage of these protests have absolutely no clue what they are protesting, while another large portion simply view it as a "big party" and a fun thing to do...it's cool to Instagram it, after all.

I don't think these protests are at all effective, in any way, however. I've yet to see any protest in my lifetime (and MLK is before my time) that has actually achieved anything other than bringing attention to themselves. Nothing of substance has ever - in my view - come from it. It's a complete waste of time, effort, and money.

I did not specifically say you.

No offense, but you don't have to. This is just an attempt at back-peddling. It's cool though. There are VERY few people who know my back story, and the tiny bit I post here is just to paint a picture that just b/c I support Trump and believe he knows what he's doing, doesn't automatically categorize me into some box.

Do you think Trump can relate??? I don't nor do I think he gives a shit either.

Yes, I do. I think he struggles with explaining himself and, at times, could afford to put down Twitter. But I do not think one iota that he is even close to the person the media paints him to be. His past has been that of an entertainer, and in that respect, he's really no different than any of these actors / actresses who say far worse in their scripted movies. His job has been to sell ratings, plain and simple. It's extremely convenient to take those snippets and use them as if they are his true beliefs.

Of course she understands -- so do I. But I think that a large percentage of these protests have absolutely no clue what they are protesting, while another large portion simply view it as a "big party" and a fun thing to do...it's cool to Instagram it, after all.

I don't think these protests are at all effective, in any way, however. I've yet to see any protest in my lifetime (and MLK is before my time) that has actually achieved anything other than bringing attention to themselves. Nothing of substance has ever - in my view - come from it. It's a complete waste of time, effort, and money.
I agree with you on the protest part. They are very ineffective but I do understand why some feel the need as well.

I guess I see Trump differently. Take away the crap the media puts out there. When I see people I immediately look to the eyes and a soul thumbprint is what I tend to see FIRST with anyone. I see someone in him that is selfish but he does love his children and grandchildren. I don't see an empathetic person in him at all and he absolutely cannot relate to very many people that aren't wealthy like he is.

I believe if we drove him to the poorest neighborhoods in this country and everyone told him their story, he'd do his "show" for all to see that he cares and wants to help but I honestly believe that the minute he was behind closed doors he'd be calling them names and would want them to just disappear and never bother him again. He really does not care about us.

I agree with you on the protest part. They are very ineffective but I do understand why some feel the need as well.

I guess I see Trump differently. Take away the crap the media puts out there. When I see people I immediately look to the eyes and a soul thumbprint is what I tend to see FIRST with anyone. I see someone in him that is selfish but he does love his children and grandchildren. I don't see an empathetic person in him at all and he absolutely cannot relate to very many people that aren't wealthy like he is.

I believe if we drove him to the poorest neighborhoods in this country and everyone told him their story, he'd do his "show" for all to see that he cares and wants to help but I honestly believe that the minute he was behind closed doors he'd be calling them names and would want them to just disappear and never bother him again. He really does not care about us.

That's purely an opinionated speculation, so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that. My one response would be at least, if that were true, he would do it in private...his opponent in this election felt it necessary to call us deplorable for the world to hear. So...in calling a spade a spade.

Reactions: nctransplant

I did not realize all of your disdain from Trump was rooted in your perception developed from looking into his eyes.

I solemnly promise to never argue with you again about Trump now that I know this, and I mean that sincerely.

That's purely an opinionated speculation, so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that. My one response would be at least, if that were true, he would do it in private...his opponent in this election felt it necessary to call us deplorable for the world to hear. So...in calling a spade a spade.

I didn't agree with her stupid ass either. I see the same person in her eyes as well. She does not give two craps about us either. They are so much alike, it is scary!

Damn, Blue is owning Chick.

Dems just love to pigeonhole those that disagree with them. They use terms like old white men, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, misogynistic, etc... to characterize hundreds of millions of people who simply have opinions that don't coincide with their rigidly held views. By using these derogatory terms, they attempt to marginalize legitimate opposition. And by refusing to listen to the voices of half the country, they cost themselves the election.

Having one of the most flawed candidates in our history certainly didn't help their cause. As flawed as Trump is, and he's certainly seriously flawed, the people trusted Clinton even less. Perhaps DWS and the DNC should not have rigged the nomination for Clinton and allowed Sanders a fair shot. The result of the election may have been different.

Dems just love to pigeonhole those that disagree with them. They use terms like old white men, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, misogynistic, etc... to characterize hundreds of millions of people who simply have opinions that don't coincide with their rigidly held views. By using these derogatory terms, they attempt to marginalize legitimate opposition. And by refusing to listen to the voices of half the country, they cost themselves the election.

Having one of the most flawed candidates in our history certainly didn't help their cause. As flawed as Trump is, and he's certainly seriously flawed, the people trusted Clinton even less. Perhaps DWS and the DNC should not have rigged the nomination for Clinton and allowed Sanders a fair shot. The result of the election may have been different.
First of all, idiot, I am not a democrat. I think Hillary is every bit as conniving and deplorable as Trump is. Secondly, if I do call someone a racist, homophobic, mysogynistic, etc. it is because I BELIEVE them to be that way as they exhibit those behaviors. I know that not all that support Hillary or Trump are like them. I do not understand their belief in them but I know they cannot all be as bad as some of the others. You are kidding yourself if you think you are absent from using derogatory terms on here. We ALL have done it. If I call you and idiot it is because I believe you are an idiot. You may call me whatever you want to but just be accurate with it. I KNOW what I am and do not deny it. I base a lot of my opinions on emotions but that is who I am. I trust people when I probably shouldn't and give love to those that probably do not deserve that love in another's eyes, but I do it anyway because that is who I am.

Just because you wise asses think there is a difference between the two parties/cults does not mean there IS A DIFFERENCE. If you took your head out of your ass for a minute you might see it too. smdh

I don't even want credit for that - I actually feel guilty for posting anything about where I've come from, but it's beyond frustrating to read over...and over...and over again how "Trump supporters" are racist, homophobic, sexist...you name it. It's one thing that it's just ironic...but it's the fact that you can't even get some people to understand why it is ironic.

One of the kids that my family helped has told me on many occasions that he would be dead or in jail if we hadn't helped him. And, to think they a white family in a traditionally-southern-minded small town would open their home up to a "black troublemaker" whose own family wanted nothing to do with him...and see that kid through pure hell and back to the point where you get to watch him walk across the stage with a 4-year degree from UVA. It's just flat-out insulting to think that we're close-minded people or that we're lumped in with the "racist" Trump supporters. If anything, THEY are the ones who are racist....there's an old saying about the ones who continue having to label people to push their agenda -- the truth often times lies in the mirror.

I don't even want credit for that - I actually feel guilty for posting anything about where I've come from, but it's beyond frustrating to read over...and over...and over again how "Trump supporters" are racist, homophobic, sexist...you name it. It's one thing that it's just ironic...but it's the fact that you can't even get some people to understand why it is ironic.

One of the kids that my family helped has told me on many occasions that he would be dead or in jail if we hadn't helped him. And, to think they a white family in a traditionally-southern-minded small town would open their home up to a "black troublemaker" whose own family wanted nothing to do with him...and see that kid through pure hell and back to the point where you get to watch him walk across the stage with a 4-year degree from UVA. It's just flat-out insulting to think that we're close-minded people or that we're lumped in with the "racist" Trump supporters. If anything, THEY are the ones who are racist....there's an old saying about the ones who continue having to label people to push their agenda -- the truth often times lies in the mirror.
If I said ALL Trump supporters are like that, then I apologize. I try my best to always say SOME but I may have slipped up somewhere. I do not think all Liberals are bad either. There are extremists on both sides and they are usually very clear about who they are and where they stand. I said I do not understand why some who are kind and giving can support someone who clearly is not really that way and only seems that way for SHOW, just like the Clintons do.

If I said ALL Trump supporters are like that, then I apologize. I try my best to always say SOME but I may have slipped up somewhere. I do not think all Liberals are bad either. There are extremists on both sides and they are usually very clear about who they are and where they stand. I said I do not understand why some who are kind and giving can support someone who clearly is not really that way and only seems that way for SHOW, just like the Clintons do.

I don't think you mean it that way, but it comes across that way. Do you not see or understand that you're attacking Trump - and his supporters - for the exact same thing you do on here? I mean, you literally just called Archer an idiot. And you wonder why your credibility is shot.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT