ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Zion Williamson

we will pitch in and buy you a T bone steak if your correct

Fine ... but you have to bring a bottle of Dewar's 50 year old Scotch and Jack Black for Gary! It be soon .... I'll be checking my source again soon ... maybe this weekend .... keep the faith, guys!!!

I will say this; you have Montgomery who seems to be all but begging for some attention from UNC, and is decommited from Auburn and he can't get a look from UNC... Coincidence? I want to think not :)

Last edited:
I like where your train of thought is heading!

Zion would be a game changer for the Tar Heels even before he reached the court! We need to break the OAD ice and start raking in the occasional elites! And I would love to see Little and Zion on the same front line!

(don't twist this please, I will never advocate for teams of multiple OADs; just 1-2 to mesh with the vets)

Could someone summarize the "volumes" for me since I can't remember the thread?

The waitress just left this cocktail napkin on my table with the Bloody Mary I ordered . . . . . this has gotta be a good sign right . . ?
nc9760cg_z.jpg

Sometimes people get caught up more in the future than the present and that is truly sad .. what will be will be .. and this is the opinion of a gray hair :)

I reported on Nov 23 that a person in my household that day told me that Zion will be a Tar Heel.

This weekend we spoke again and l pressed him for the facts behind his assertion.

He told me this is widely believed among recruiting sources because of Zs relationship with Coach, because of Zs relationship with N. Little; and, just as importantly, he has two very good friends, one a major UNC booster and the other a major Clemson booster, both of whom have told him Z intends to commit to UNC!!!

Now this is not etched in stone, but it's a far far better and more reliable source than the third shitter on the right!

This guy l believe is reliable. He's a successful businessman and a family member l have known for many years.

Appreciate the info.... though I hope you appreciate it must be taken with a grain of salt.... or a Lot's wife-sized pillar of salt!

I reported on Nov 23 that a person in my household that day told me that Zion will be a Tar Heel.

This weekend we spoke again and l pressed him for the facts behind his assertion.

He told me this is widely believed among recruiting sources because of Zs relationship with Coach, because of Zs relationship with N. Little; and, just as importantly, he has two very good friends, one a major UNC booster and the other a major Clemson booster, both of whom have told him Z intends to commit to UNC!!!

Now this is not etched in stone, but it's a far far better and more reliable source than the third shitter on the right!

This guy l believe is reliable. He's a successful businessman and a family member l have known for many years.

Heelswin, I believe that you believe what you are hearing and that the info you provided today makes me understand your assertion. I really hope you’re right. What do your sources say now that the weekend has come and gone and they were wrong (at least about the timing)?

We have missed on countless OAD kids that announce in the spring. Matter of fact, I can't recall Roy ever landing a kid that is a OAD type kid who commits in the spring. I don't see it changing with Zion but I really do hope to be wrong.

Heelswin, I believe that you believe what you are hearing and that the info you provided today makes me understand your assertion. I really hope you’re right. What do your sources say now that the weekend has come and gone and they were wrong (at least about the timing)?
I think that heelswin was saying he would have Info sometime during the weekend not that z would commit. Now that I reread his previous post

Last edited:
Reactions: itstartedwithmj
"He told me this is widely believed among recruiting sources"

Probably why most recruiting sources do NOT have him going to UNC. Thanks but sounds like garbage to me.
Yeah that line doesn't make much sense. Which "recruiting sources" are predicting Zion to UNC? Not too many.

Last night l posted some rather significant information re the above UNC recruit.

Today l find that post has disappeared in that the title of my post remains but the information l reported does not appear. So what happened? The information contained in my post was information reported by me some 10 days ago which was disclosed to me by a very reliable source. My post contained no inside information. Only publicly disclosed information was reported by me which concluded that Zion, more likely than not, will become a Tar Heel.

Why was my post not reported? I have no idea ... maybe a mod will reveal this to me soon.
I intend to report this info again tonight because l believe the Carolina sports community has a right to hear this info and decide for themselves whether it is reliable.

So, dear Heels fans, you will hear more from me later tonight! I

My son has former teammate and friend of Zion on his squad this year. Speaking to his SC parents at gym they said Roy had been to see him in person the maximum # 7 Times.

He is a good family friend and speaks regularly with Zion and his family as their sons played school and AAU ball together for 6 years. They have absolutely no idea where he will end up.

Like us they hope it is the Tar Heels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT