ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be he seems to be really high on you guys . Don't think Duke has much of a shot ! I know I spelled it wrong over here !! lol

If y'all were actually recruiting him rather than just making an offer in reaction to ours, maybe you'd have a real chance.

Funny, I actually saw Baker and Nickelberry (with Huffman I think) at the new Target on Franklin Street after the game. May have slightly overheard them talking about coaches messaging them. Nickelberry was saying "If they don't message you very often, they don't really want you." Of course, they could also have been talking about girls. :cool:

He will not. Roy said he wants to watch him this season.
Well, the ship might sail after this. I can't imagine Baker being willing to wait forever and Moore may jump on his offer before Baker ever gets one. Obviously Roy is not yet sold on Baker but is on Wendell Moore.

Moore and Bacot should be greatly influenced by a pass first PG already committed so hopefully this bears fruit! Little should love to play with his talented friends so this bodes well too.

I feel positive vibes coming from these next two classes!
Hopefully the football team will cooperate this time!

I just hope UofL doesn't totally embarrass us in front of the recruits.

Louisville didn't look all that good against Purdue. They were lucky to win that game. But with that said, they'll need to play even worse if we're going to stay close.

I think peeps are seeing too much bad where it really wasn't. We were two mistakes from beating them by two scores. The first TD was a horrible call and the second was the result of a terminally stupid play by a D lineman. Not to mention that one of their other scores was the result of the ref knocking down our corner. Any of those plays go the other way and we would have won.

Hopefully, the team will be motivated to perform better and will show L'ville who we really are!

I think peeps are seeing too much bad where it really wasn't. We were two mistakes from beating them by two scores. The first TD was a horrible call and the second was the result of a terminally stupid play by a D lineman. Not to mention that one of their other scores was the result of the ref knocking down our corner. Any of those plays go the other way and we would have won.

Hopefully, the team will be motivated to perform better and will show L'ville who we really are!

I kind of agree. When Dalton made that incredibly stupid play, we were about to get the ball back - in Cal territory - up 10 points. Had he not made that stupid play and we end up getting another score there, that game could have played out a lot differently.

But he did make that incredibly stupid play. It seems like our teams is repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot with boneheadedness. I don't know if it's coaching or we're just recruiting guys that have a tendency to make stupid plays but this is becoming routine for Fedora's teams. I like Fed, I really do. But he has to take a harder line with the guys.

Outside of Dalton's gaffe, Cal still looked hungrier and more together as a unit. And that's impressive in that Cal was returning even less than us from last year's team and they have a new coach.

I kind of agree. When Dalton made that incredibly stupid play, we were about to get the ball back - in Cal territory - up 10 points. Had he not made that stupid play and we end up getting another score there, that game could have played out a lot differently.

But he did make that incredibly stupid play. It seems like our teams is repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot with boneheadedness. I don't know if it's coaching or we're just recruiting guys that have a tendency to make stupid plays but this is becoming routine for Fedora's teams. I like Fed, I really do. But he has to take a harder line with the guys.

Outside of Dalton's gaffe, Cal still looked hungrier and more together as a unit. And that's impressive in that Cal was returning even less than us from last year's team and they have a new coach.
Amen to all of this. We snatch defeat from the jaws of victory far too often.

I agree with everything you said. I still believe that the blown call and the unfortunate hindrance of the ref also would have changed the game immensely! Boy was that a stupid play by our lineman though. Discipline better improve for this team and I expect it do just that!

I hope our basketball recruits don't get influenced by whether the football team gets a W or L, but what the basketball team and the university can do for them as a young man

I don't see any routs on our schedule! I bet we are competitive and I expect to have a shot to win. Recruits can be swayed by many things and these days you need to perfect pitch to catch them!

I'm hoping for perfect weather, a lively crowd, and a come from behind victory that gets them jumping up and down!

So am I. But having poor football teams doesn't adversely affect d00k or UK's basketball recruiting.

The reverse is true for Clemson. Having a poor basketball team does not effect their football team. Would not be surprised to see Clemson football in the title game game again this year.

Reactions: Archer2
The road for Clemson got a little easier when FSU lost their QB!

Lately, I have basked in the glow of a great bball team and a really good FB team! This is the dream for me. I see them feeding each other instead of feeding on each other like in past years!

BTW: It is easy to be optimistic when everything is viewed through the world's most perfect shade of blue!

Reactions: Archer2
The road for Clemson got a little easier when FSU lost their QB!

Lately, I have basked in the glow of a great bball team and a really good FB team! This is the dream for me. I see them feeding each other instead of feeding on each other like in past years!

BTW: It is easy to be optimistic when everything is viewed through the world's most perfect shade of blue!

Clemson better not sleep on Auburn this weekend. Good thing they get them at home or you may be looking at an upset if the game was at Auburn.

Auburn is my sleeper to win the NC this year.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT