It's not really that complicated.
no it's not. the 247 is a more precise rating
Rivals 3* 5.5 - 5.7
4* 5.8 - 6.0
5* 6.1

247 3* .800 - .8899
4* .8901 - .982
5* .983 - 1.0

Easier to rate with a broader range. for example when the big boys like bama take a 3* it is usually in the .8700 range a border line 4*.

Damn! He was the one I wanted the most. Still a nice class. Sucks if true, but if you don't want to be a Tar Heel, then we don't want you either. Hopefully Nate Craig-Myers picks the good guys.

Go Heels!!

It beyond sucks. We don't have a true edge pass rusher on our whole damn roster.

Dalton was supposed to be. Maybe we should let him play DE and see what he can do?

My understanding though is DEs are included in the rule they must earn a role on a special team to start. DTs are not. Could be wrong though.

But still, Dalton was recruited as the number one or 1 player in the state at DE.

Damn! He was the one I wanted the most. Still a nice class. Sucks if true, but if you don't want to be a Tar Heel, then we don't want you either. Hopefully Nate Craig-Myers picks the good guys.

Go Heels!!
We have a better chance of a blizzard here in central Florida. If NC-M doesn't go to Auburn then he won't leave the state.

Tomon Fox to sign a LOI at 2:30 p.m. for somewhere.

Last edited:
DeFranco , Hopper , Dunlap , McCargo , Campbell , Surratt , Elder , Roscoe Johnson , Turner , G. Ross are in. and Patrice Rene

Next ? We are sitting at what 22 right now...How many EE can count toward last year and how many more can we take...

Clem looks to have a great shot at Rashan Gary , they could get the top 2 DT's in the nation.

Saw this on IC.....

Nate Craig Myers - Us or Auburn 11:10 ESPNU

Allen Cater - Us or Arkansas 11:30

Jayvaughn Myers - Us or Auburn 1:00

KJ Sails - Us or Cincinnati 3:15

Last 5 NC's had a 4 year average recruit ranking in the top 6. Who says stars don't matter?

Last 5 NC's had a 4 year average recruit ranking in the top 6. Who says stars don't matter?
Oh they absolutely matter. People who say they don't are fans of schools that don't recruit well.

Sure, an individual guy may be under- or overrated, but as a whole, the star power of your class is a great predictor of success or lack thereof.

Thank you guys for the updates. I am at work and it is hard trying to follow the commitments as they come in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT