ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Reilley

My son and his gf spent the last year traveling the US and Mexico surfing and snow boarding along with their dog Reilley. Unfortunately he died unexpectedly and suddenly couple days ago from a tumor on his liver. This is a video they put together chronicling his travels. He truly led his best life.

Sorry to hear that but it sounds like they have some great memories

Reactions: heelmanwilm
the way he defended his family against the rampaging Bison, with such reckless abandon and disregard for his own life.....his epitath MUST be "He Was a Good Boy".

Reminds me of the beloved Old Yeller.

the way he defended his family against the rampaging Bison, with such reckless abandon and disregard for his own life.....his epitath MUST be "He Was a Good Boy".

Reminds me of the beloved Old Yeller.
Go to hell you sick fvck

The best of boys. Just got around to watching the video and he was clearly a sweet pup that had a lot of amazing adventures with his favorite people. RIP Reilley

My son and his gf spent the last year traveling the US and Mexico surfing and snow boarding along with their dog Reilley. Unfortunately he died unexpectedly and suddenly couple days ago from a tumor on his liver. This is a video they put together chronicling his travels. He truly led his best life.

Tough break, its hard to replace a good dog. I lost mine of 14 years 2 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't miss him meeting me at the door when I come home. Regardless of how shitty my day was he was always happy to see me.

When I was screaming at the TV during the Heels games he would get out of the bed with the wife at nights and lay beside me on the couch like he was trying to cheer me up. It almost like he knew what was going on if it was a mad scream he would lay there if it was a happy scream he would turn around in circles and bark!

Tough break, its hard to replace a good dog. I lost mine of 14 years 2 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't miss him meeting me at the door when I come home. Regardless of how shitty my day was he was always happy to see me.

When I was screaming at the TV during the Heels games he would get out of the bed with the wife at nights and lay beside me on the couch like he was trying to cheer me up. It almost like he knew what was going on if it was a mad scream he would lay there if it was a happy scream he would turn around in circles and bark!
We had to put ours down a few months ago. One of the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

We had to put ours down a few months ago. One of the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

we’ve got a 19year old yorkie that’s inseparable from my wife. He’s doing well for now except for being partially deaf but that day is close and god I dread it for my wife.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT