ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

Hey GTee . . I've watched the movie Imitation Game enough to know that you are the absolute spitting image of Benedict Cumberbatch.

IMG_0264_zpsdaaa6u55.jpg

original.jpg

images

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Just wanted to give @T-Square a chance to participate. ;)

OMG I am dying laughing. Have any of you guys taken each of our pictures and did that google image search thing someone told me to do on here one time, where you right click and do image search?????? I did it on the original pics we all posted and omg, I am dying laughing at what comes up with each one! I don't even want to say what mine said for "closest match"... crazy funny!

"Ok, so what you do, Phil, you take the ball and you stick up four fingers with one hand, and then never ever shoot the ball, just run around, play hopscotch, drink a Crystal Pepsi, whatever you want, and we'll win every game."

14063735_10207390646389876_582432134374907877_n.jpg

That time @heelz2345 tried to explain the four corners offense to Phil Ford ...

My son and I met Phil back in November. he was speaking to the Lynchburg Sports Club. I got roughly 5 minutes with him as well. As nice a guy as you'd want to meet. he talked about his sports endeavors growing up and his recruitment and how he came to be a Tar Heel.

Sorry...I don't have any photos of only me. Please leave the princess out of the roasting, but I'm game. Have at it fellas and Chick, lol!!!

Bo%20roast_2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT