ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

image.jpg
tumblr_lklvqtqnv21qbyk9io1_500-png.21400

Do it. Double dog dare you.
As promised. The girlfriend gave me a thumbs down on if I could keep her face in the picture to submit to a forum for a bunch of dudes to look it. Not sure why.. *shrugs*

Probably just doesn't wanna be seen with me since she chose not to put these pictures on facebook lol.

zg2_blur_zpsiqbw802o.jpg

zg1_blur_zpsgusidujp.jpg

As promised. The girlfriend gave me a thumbs down on if I could keep her face in the picture to submit to a forum for a bunch of dudes to look it. Not sure why.. *shrugs*

Probably just doesn't wanna be seen with me since she chose not to put these pictures on facebook lol.

zg2_blur_zpsiqbw802o.jpg

zg1_blur_zpsgusidujp.jpg
Even with her face covered I can still tell you out kicked your coverage.

zg2_blur_zpsiqbw802o.jpg

zg1_blur_zpsgusidujp.jpg

Mother ****er you look 17

zg2_blur_zpsiqbw802o.jpg

zg1_blur_zpsgusidujp.jpg
A chick not afraid of your garden variety snake. Cool.

zg2_blur_zpsiqbw802o.jpg

zg1_blur_zpsgusidujp.jpg
A little milk and a cat will clear that growth on your face right up.

Here ya go boo boo. I'm the one w the fish. Not the one hugging me.

17315651.jpg
Generic White Guy Picture Bingo:

- holding caught fish or trophy deer ...CHECK
- tank top with farmer's tan ... CHECK
- free space
- snapback ... CHECK

All you're missing is a beer can or solo cup somewhere in the picture. Could've been a winner!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT