ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Howell is Commanding !

kevindow

Freshman
Mar 29, 2015
Except for a Red Zone interception into triple coverage against the Cowboys, he has been performing very well tonight in the air and on the ground. He will be a starter in the NFL, guaranteed.

He looked solid for his first start. They didn't really let him play much tonight. 19 passes is pretty weak, but other than that one interception he did what he was asked to do.

Crazy how good Howell and Maye were/are back2back, and not that far after Trubisky.

I truly hope Sam can make it somewhere.
I wish the same for Trubisky. He may not quite be in Sam's or Drake's class, but I believe he could be playing somewhere regularly.

Reactions: Archer2
I wish the same for Trubisky. He may not quite be in Sam's or Drake's class, but I believe he could be playing somewhere regularly.
Nagy ruined Trubisky. He'll never be more than a backup at this point. Not a bad job to have, though.

that was his second on-the-money deep pass. On the first one, the defender was holding the receiver's arm down, making it impossible for him to make the catch. But the pass was right there.
With the exception of that interception he was making veteran level passes all night. Not sure why they didn't let him throw more.

Reactions: PeppersPizza
With the exception of that interception he was making veteran level passes all night. Not sure why they didn't let him throw more.
I tuned in late and missed both his passing TD and his int., but what I did see was extremely encouraging. If he gets protection, he's hard to deal with and the TD run was like seeing him in school again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT