ADVERTISEMENT

Selection Sunday

Purdue seems to have a tough draw for a team that spent so much of this season in the top 2.
We have a suitable, favorable road (happy to avoid ISU, Tennessee, Auburn, KY, and Duke in our bracket)

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Purdue seems to have a tough draw for a team that spent so much of this season in the top 2.
Their 4 seed Kansas has its top 2 players hurt. If Dickinson's separated shoulder keeps him out, they have no chance against Edey. Their 2 seed Tennessee starts Aidoo at Center, and he seems extremely weak compared to Edey.

I think Purdue could easily advance to the Final Four if not for the Matt Painter coaching jinx.

I'd love to see State beat dook again !!! That's a solid bracket for Houston in the south.

The South Region looks brutal. Our overall bracket looks pretty good except for our potential second round game. Of course it’s March and you never know what’s going to happen in a Region. Now we have 18 number one seeds and that is still a record that keeps on growing. The Best time of the year! Go Heels!!!!!!!

Their 4 seed Kansas has its top 2 players hurt. If Dickinson's separated shoulder keeps him out, they have no chance against Edey. Their 2 seed Tennessee starts Aidoo at Center, and he seems extremely weak compared to Edey.

I think Purdue could easily advance to the Final Four if not for the Matt Painter coaching jinx.
Interesting to hear the committee chair say they start using proximity once they get past the top seeds.

We have a suitable, favorable road (happy to avoid ISU, Tennessee, Auburn, KY, and Duke in our bracket)
Purdue has the easiest Region

Reactions: gary-7
Provided both get that far, the Creighton/Tennessee winner is going to beat Purdue.
We will see, they are both Capable. Purdue looks very solid to Elite 8 so I like their chances of winning THE GAME to put themselves in FF.

I don’t want any of Alabama for two reasons. I live here and get tired of hearing about bama and auburn. Don’t want to hear it from either of the fan bases because they don’t have anything to show for their basketball programs. Fact.
Secondly, they can be a very hot team from three and fill it up for sure. I can see us trying to keep up and losing our game plan quick. I know we can beat them just don’t want to have to.

I don’t want any of Alabama for two reasons. I live here and get tired of hearing about bama and auburn. Don’t want to hear it from either of the fan bases because they don’t have anything to show for their basketball programs. Fact.
Secondly, they can be a very hot team from three and fill it up for sure. I can see us trying to keep up and losing our game plan quick. I know we can beat them just don’t want to have to.
@alabamaheel I’ve been meaning to ask you where in Alabama you live. I live in Minnesota but my son graduates from University of Alabama law school in about 6 weeks.

It’s been a great experience for him and his wife,
but as you know especially for football the average student or local take the team WAY out of context for what matters in life. A game - taken way too seriously. Some parts of Alabama can be sort of dicey in the wrong neighborhoods whether in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa or Montgomery. He’s lived in all 3

I've been to the campus in Tuscaloosa a few times including a couple games in Bryant - Denny stadium. Great campus but it can be hot as Hades there even in the fall.

Have been around Birmingham too since my son interned there.

Reactions: alabamaheel
@alabamaheel I’ve been meaning to ask you where in Alabama you live. I live in Minnesota but my son graduates from University of Alabama law school in about 6 weeks.

It’s been a great experience for him and his wife,
but as you know especially for football the average student or local take the team WAY out of context for what matters in life. A game - taken way too seriously. Some parts of Alabama can be sort of dicey in the wrong neighborhoods whether in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa or Montgomery. He’s lived in all 3

I've been to the campus in Tuscaloosa a few times including a couple games in Bryant - Denny stadium. Great campus but it can be hot as Hades there even in the fall.

Have been around Birmingham too since my son interned there.
I live in Red Bay which is about two hours north of there. The north west corner. And lol yes it’s hot down here man. I grew up in western Nc but moved here for a job. I love it all except sports. I thought I knew a little about football til I moved here. But likewise they think they know basketball lol. Congrats on your son’s accomplishments good law school from what I gather.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT