ADVERTISEMENT

Several NCAA assistant basketball coaches arrested

Hey Anthony! If you have to take a day off from NBA practice we know the reason. Some advice for ya...Don't lie to a FBI agent.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoNtheDistance
I see that the damage continues in "Lewis"ville....two asst coaches are still employed but not active with the team due to the investigation.
The Cards are fizzeling out slowly, like the embers from last nights fire in the woodstove.

Reactions: BigTyrone
I suppose he afford it-for a few hours at least(those high priced types aint working for 4 digits)

As the guy I talked with (see the ncaa thread) Friday night, HC's keep the "distance" of
"plausibe deniability" and that ever popular "layer" of asst coach to take the fall, only thing, those assts were working the heck out of it and how a HC wouldn't know.... just wow.

I don't believe for a second that any of the head coaches "didn't know" what their assistants were doing. That's the excuse they're all going to use? Give me a break.

Oklahoma had a recruit take money from a Financial advisor while Capel was HC, he goes to dook and they begin cutting Kal's grass in the OAD pool. Be very worried dookies because you reap what you sow.

They gave a cookie cutter response to Kansas freedom of information request. They did not say they were investigating them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT