ADVERTISEMENT

ShitHole

I see you believe the same anti-Trump polling of late 2016 ?!? He doesn't need MORE supporters and he's certainly not losing any with the work he's done and will continue to do.

Unless the Left can find Obama II (meaning hip and cool with no clue how to run a business much less a country ...but again, hip and cool) they have a longgggg road ahead of them.
I'm not believing any hype or any detail or any data from anybody else except my own. I don't believe that man had any intention whatsoever of winning that election. Or, correction, he had no intention of being president. He absolutely wanted to win the election but beyond that he had no interest whatsoever in doing anything else. His whole perception of the world is so insular and reflective of the lowest common denominator of people that it's pretty startling. And of course people who are the same way as him find him to be the perfect reflection of themselves. But I don't think that that is a predominant part of the society. He certainly not conservative, or Evangelical, or reflective of any faith-based ideology that I'm familiar with. He is all about himself. And a great many of us are the exactly the same way. From a leadership perspective, having that aspect as the centerpiece of his leadership is actually detrimental to society.

I'm not believing any hype or any detail or any data from anybody else except my own. I don't believe that man had any intention whatsoever of winning that election. Or, correction, he had no intention of being president. He absolutely wanted to win the election but beyond that he had no interest whatsoever in doing anything else. His whole perception of the world is so insular and reflective of the lowest common denominator of people that it's pretty startling. And of course people who are the same way as him find him to be the perfect reflection of themselves. But I don't think that that is a predominant part of the society. He certainly not conservative, or Evangelical, or reflective of any faith-based ideology that I'm familiar with. He is all about himself. And a great many of us are the exactly the same way. From a leadership perspective, having that aspect as the centerpiece of his leadership is actually detrimental to society.
Sad part of your post is I believe that you actually believe every word you wrote.

Reactions: Louigi
I also think he is serving an awesome purpose in a social experiment of sorts. His administration, his campaign, his entire presence in American politics is an example of just how far the people who have dug in behind him, and now have a vested, personal interest in his administration are willing to allow themselves to go in defense of his uncouth Behavior, his words and attitudes that are really indefensible, and his overall insular attitude and perspective on the world in general. People have become attached to him and have their identity wrapped up in this man, and so they will not allow themselves to see just how much like him they have allowed themselves to openly display the vile characteristics, especially when their conscience knows that it goes against their own personal morality. That is a judgement of oneself and that is next to Impossible change. But if he does it and does it with no remorse they can sort of live vicariously through

Reactions: ticket2ride04
Trump's problem with being reelected is he has pissed off the female vote and the blacks didn't vote the last election but they sure as hell will the next election, all he has is his base which is about 30 to 35%. The math says he will not win a second term.

Reactions: BillyL
Trump's problem with being reelected is he has pissed off the female vote and the blacks didn't vote the last election but they sure as hell will the next election, all he has is his base which is about 30 to 35%. The math says he will not win a second term.

My wife - female for sure - likes Trump more today than when she voted for him in Nov of 2016.

And regarding the black vote, I’m not sure there will be better turnout from the black population. Since many more of them have jobs these days, they might have to work.

My wife - female for sure - likes Trump more today than when she voted for him in Nov of 2016.

And regarding the black vote, I’m not sure there will be better turnout from the black population. Since many more of them have jobs these days, they might have to work.
Your wife is part of his base.

You can't fault the Dems but so much though. Because a lot of people that voted for Trump won't tell people they voted for Trump for fear of being labeled a racist/sexist/xenophobe/etc. But make no mistake, a lot of people that sit around and talk with their friends about how awful Trump is, pulled the lever for him once and will do it again - especially if they, like most Americans - are better off than before.

This accurately describes me. Living in this liberal cesspool, the vast majority of people I interact with on a regular basis lean left. Due to the fear mongering of the left, you can't just simply disagree with someone's politics anymore. If I let it slip around my workplace that I so much as voted for the guy, people would automatically brand me some sort of racist, misogynist, simpleton - so I don't. They go off on [misinformed] tangents about DT, make their jokes - and I laugh along... maybe I even throw in a bigly or two for good measure. But because they're not mature enough to handle the truth, they'll never know that I pulled the lever for him once, and if the current crop of 2020 opponents is any indication (John ****ing Kerry, LOL! I thought he was dead) I may be pulling it for him again too.

Reactions: cletusnow
Ok. What constitutes “his base”? Anyone that voted for him in the last election?

Some of y’all refuse to acknowledge that people like what Trump is doing. The majority of people in this country (legally) are benefitting from the Trump Presidency.
Have a good evening Gun..

I also think he is serving an awesome purpose in a social experiment of sorts.

Me too. But not the experiment you detailed in the rest of your poast. The social experiment that he's performing is showing the country that you can be anything but a buttoned up politician, never have experience in public service, play golf half the time, and still do a perfectly fine job at being President.

Me too. But not the experiment you detailed in the rest of your poast. The social experiment that he's performing is showing the country that you can be anything but a buttoned up politician, never have experience in public service, play golf half the time, and still do a perfectly fine job at being President.
Perfectly fine job being subjective.

The job doesn't require a lot, no.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Yeah, that’s it........

I guess Mr. Shut Up or Put Up got scared over that $100 offer . .

It's now open to the board on a first come, first served basis . .

Lemme know . .

Lemme know . .

I can get better odds than even money in Vegas on a re-election, so no thanks on paying a premium.

However if him being removed from office before Jan 2021 is on the table, I'd be glad to pour in on that.

Reactions: nctransplant
I can get better odds than even money in Vegas on a re-election, so no thanks on paying a premium.

However if him being removed from office before Jan 2021 is on the table, I'd be glad to pour in on that.

You scared too aren't ya . . ? Yeah, go get yo'self them better odds and let us all know what you got when you place that bet, I might wanna see that action myself . . LOL

You scared too aren't ya . . ? Yeah, go get yo'self them better odds and let us all know what you got when you place that bet, I might wanna see that action myself . . LOL

I'm not dumb enough to take a bet at worse odds than I can get (ya I think the Pats win by double digits on Sunday but I'm not laying 10 with them when I can get 5 in Vegas). There aren't posted odds on a removal from office though, so my even money is sitting right here if you want to give your whining any credence.

Had DT at +275 in the election, otherwise I may have hopped on the train of other poasters that cashed in on your generosity.

I'm not dumb enough to take a bet at worse odds than I can get (ya I think the Pats win by double digits on Sunday but I'm not laying 10 with them when I can get 5 in Vegas). There aren't posted odds on a removal from office though, so my even money is sitting right here if you want to give your whining any credence.

Had DT at +275 in the election, otherwise I may have hopped on the train of other poasters that cashed in on your generosity.

Don't give a f*ck what you had in the past, we talking' the future now . . lemme know what you get moving forward so I can get me some. i'll be betting heavy in '18 & '20.

#blue&pinkwave . . she be coming.

;)

Lemme know . .
I told you I'm in, are you that daft? I just don't trust you are believe you to be an honorable liberal, so I doubt I will get my money.

Burnin' Down the Shit House, Baby!!! House just voted to #ReleaseTheMemo!!! Drain the Swamp!!!

Burnin' Down the Shit House, Baby!!! House just voted to #ReleaseTheMemo!!! Drain the Swamp!!!

. . and voted to not release the minority's memo. LMFAO at the house of Reps.

Scared MF'ers are all they are . . party line vote with no transparency and opting to do whatever they can to protect 45.

6 already demoted or forced out at the FBI because of the upcoming IG report. Not looking too good for you collusion folks. all tied to the DNC fake dossier and the queen.

DT wanted Mueller gone too . .

Nixonian at the very least.

Reactions: uncboy10
I told you I'm in, are you that daft? I just don't trust you are believe you to be an honorable liberal, so I doubt I will get my money.

You and I have a bet on Clinton going to jail, asshole . . thats it.

2 different conversations here . . and I truly don't trust you to pay when you lose that bet.

The whole board witnessed my offer to put the money up at the time we bet . . I'm still willing. Lemme know, pussyface . . your choice.

Who do you trust . . ?

DT wanted Mueller gone too . .

Nixonian at the very least.
You are correct, Nixonian. You just have the parties confused. 18 minutes of tape vs. 33,000 emails, makes sense. It's coming to light that the democrats weaponized the justice department against the republicans. It's going to get ugly for your side.

You are correct, Nixonian. You just have the parties confused. 18 minutes of tape vs. 33,000 emails, makes sense. It's coming to light that the democrats weaponized the justice department against the republicans. It's going to get ugly for your side.

Are you talking about that republican propaganda memo that the coffee boy Nunes put together . . ? Yeah, that's gonna be a killer for the Dems alright . .

If, it was so powerful, then they would release the Dem's memo . . but, they won't, because it would blow up that Nunes POS memo.

Nobody on the left is scared, because it's all bullshit and the house of Reps Pubbies know it.

LMFAO

I can vouch for @BillyL. He'll make good on the bet if by some miracle you win.

I Thank You, sir . . it's appreciated.

I lost $25 on the '16 POTUS election, bleeduncblue told me to never mind, i appreciated his kind offer, but, I insisted on payment, that's who I am.

I offer up $150 every year for my NCAAF contest and nobody has ever been shorted.

I have no doubt that a lot of Americans love having a president that doesn't acknowledge MLK day and talks about building walls to keep out the Mexicans. It wasn't exactly a secret that huge numbers on the right hated having a black president for 8 years. The backlash shouldn't really be surprising.

It is kinda funny that their champion turned out to be a bumbling idiot that can't put together a cohesive thought, and displays unprecedented ignorance on practically every issue in politics. But who needs a basic working understanding of civics or current events to be president when you have a personality cult?

It's going to be funny when the next democrat gets elected and suddenly the right becomes concerned with the power of the presidency again. Watching them defend a president who attempts to undermine any check on his power is actually a bit terrifying. But it's not like conservatives are known for their principles...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT