ADVERTISEMENT

ShitHole

Not a chance. He's 71 and overweight, no way he'd break 100 without using the old foot wedge several times in a round.

You can tell a lot about a man from the way he conducts himself on the golf course. I was taught that before I ever got to set foot on a real course

. . and voted to not release the minority's memo. LMFAO at the house of Reps.

Scared MF'ers are all they are . . party line vote with no transparency and opting to do whatever they can to protect 45.

As your idol once said, elections have consequences.

Reactions: nctransplant
You can tell a lot about a man from the way he conducts himself on the golf course. I was taught that before I ever got to set foot on a real course

That's correct. This phrase pertains to not cheating your opponent and having proper etiquette.

In actuality, someone saying their handicap is lower helps the opponent.

Keep on with the righteous indignation though. It's a hoot.

That's correct. This phrase pertains to not cheating your opponent and having proper etiquette.

In actuality, someone saying their handicap is lower helps the opponent.

Keep on with the righteous indignation though. It's a hoot.

Yes, and my point is that he cheats his opponents and himself, and doesn't display proper etiquette on the course. Try to keep up.

There isn't one person in this board that would believe trump plays or conducts himself like a gentleman. And he's spent damn near his entire life around expensive exclusive golf courses.

The truth is that we all know trump plays golf like a conman, because that's exactly the way he does everything else in his life. Which was my point to begin with.

Yes, and my point is that he cheats his opponents and himself, and doesn't display proper etiquette on the course. Try to keep up.

There isn't one person in this board that would believe trump plays or conducts himself like a gentleman. And he's spent damn near his entire life around expensive exclusive golf courses.

The truth is that we all know trump plays golf like a conman, because that's exactly the way he does everything else in his life. Which was my point to begin with.

How does he cheat his opponents by claiming to be better than he is? It is exactly the opposite- I'm a 5 handicap which means he is giving me 2 strokes. If he is actually a 10, it means I should give him 5. Advantage me.

How about a link to his poor course etiquette? Does he throw clubs? Walk in your line? Jingle change in your backswing?

You obviously have no idea about the game of golf, especially match play.

Looks like poor etiquette to me . .

Hey Double Zero . . if, this happened with the group playing in front of you, what would you say or do.
You'd likely suck it up and not say shit right . . ?

The man is a pig, and a fat one at that . .

8fc63068c2ba768ebaec1d6c84f3ec1b

Driving a golf cart and fist bumping is poor etiquette?

You have gone insane.

No the fist bump portion was so everyone could identify our Prez and not just some other fatass.

Knowing you and your leaf blowing tantrums, my guess is that you'da gone off on the group in front of you for driving a cart across the green that you'd likely overshoot by 25 yards.

But, you conveniently ignored that part of my post and the question.

Insane . . ? LOL

Reactions: uncboy10
The left has lost its collective mind, BillyL is just a prime example of their triggered, unhinged emotional state right now... They better get used to it. Seven more years of Trump and a GOP-controlled Congress with all those federal judges being appointed.... Yum!

Reactions: Louigi and UNC71-00
No the fist bump portion was so everyone could identify our Prez and not just some other fatass.

Knowing you and your leaf blowing tantrums, my guess is that you'da gone off on the group in front of you for driving a cart across the green that you'd likely overshoot by 25 yards.

But, you conveniently ignored that part of my post and the question.

Insane . . ? LOL

Knowing you and your message board tantrums, I assumed you poasted something absurd and I was correct.

Is he on the green? Can't tell from that pic. If so, poor etiquette, but not as poor as it would be on a course he didn't actually own.

Looks to me that he's on a green bigger than 4/15 at St Andrews if so.
The flag looks pretty close on the first pic. It looks farther away on the second one though, so it's possible he's not on a green in that one. Hard to know for sure without knowing what course he's on.

The flag looks pretty close on the first pic. It looks farther away on the second one though, so it's possible he's not on a green in that one. Hard to know for sure without knowing what course he's on.

Well... we need to figure this thing out ASAP. Whether or not he's deemed a satisfactory president depends on it. So many lives hanging in the balance as to whether that's green or fairway.

Today, Dennis Prager was saying that "the left" is more of a threat to liberalism than the right. I have no idea what the hell that man's talking about.

How does he cheat his opponents by claiming to be better than he is? It is exactly the opposite- I'm a 5 handicap which means he is giving me 2 strokes. If he is actually a 10, it means I should give him 5. Advantage me.

How about a link to his poor course etiquette? Does he throw clubs? Walk in your line? Jingle change in your backswing?

You obviously have no idea about the game of golf, especially match play.

Lmao. If my handicap is lower than your it is implied that I am better at golf you. Match play rules mean fuk all between men unless we are playing for cash. If we tie but my handicap is ten strokes lower than your then we all know perfectly damn well who the better golfer is. We don't even have to play a round, it is implied I'm better than you, that's the point of a handicap, and the entire reason trump feels the need to lie about it.

This is the perfect illustration of trumps microphallic complex. Nobody in their right mind believes he could break 100 but he still feels the need to convince people he's damn near a professional level golfer. And roughly 35% of the country is still dumb enough to lap it up.

You can look up the story about him cheating for yourself. I have no interest in reading some innane rambling about how you don't like whatever source the link was from. Him behaving like a jackass on the golf course is actually pretty well documented.

Lmao. If my handicap is lower than your it is implied that I am better at golf you. Match play rules mean fuk all between men unless we are playing for cash. If we tie but my handicap is ten strokes lower than your then we all know perfectly damn well who the better golfer is. We don't even have to play a round, it is implied I'm better than you, that's the point of a handicap, and the entire reason trump feels the need to lie about it.

This is the perfect illustration of trumps microphallic complex. Nobody in their right mind believes he could break 100 but he still feels the need to convince people he's damn near a professional level golfer. And roughly 35% of the country is still dumb enough to lap it up.

You can look up the story about him cheating for yourself. I have no interest in reading some innane rambling about how you don't like whatever source the link was from. Him behaving like a jackass on the golf course is actually pretty well documented.

Nobody goes out and plays stroke play unless it's a tournament. The fact that you are arguing otherwise tells me all I need to know about your knowledge of golf.

I have seen his swing and he can break 100 with no problem. He's probably not a 3 unless he can chip and putt like Crenshaw.

I didn't run them off . . . in fact, they were both invited up to NoVA.

Same as you . .

We remember the threads quite well.

I will let you know the next time I am up there and have time. I believe we have an appointment at the Vienna Inn, IIRC.

I will let you know the next time I am up there and have time. I believe we have an appointment at the Vienna Inn, IIRC.

Vienna Inn is over-rated bigly, which is why I never responded to that invite . . I should think you'd frequent a little classier place than that . . oh well.

Lemme know when you are in town, I ain't scared. ;)

Nobody goes out and plays stroke play unless it's a tournament. The fact that you are arguing otherwise tells me all I need to know about your knowledge of golf.

I have seen his swing and he can break 100 with no problem. He's probably not a 3 unless he can chip and putt like Crenshaw.

You completely missed my point which is not even remotely surprising.

I don't care if it's match play, stroke play or captain's choice. Cheating on the course is cheating. Period.

Cheating to lower your stroke count in pursuit of a handicap you can't back up is probably the grossest kind of cheating you can do. He isn't letting competition get the best of him. He's just a sleaze bag narcissist.

Guarantee you that fat fukk is playing bogey golf at best. I'm sure it would be fun to watch him pitch a fit when he gets called out

You completely missed my point which is not even remotely surprising.

I don't care if it's match play, stroke play or captain's choice. Cheating on the course is cheating. Period.

Cheating to lower your stroke count in pursuit of a handicap you can't back up is probably the grossest kind of cheating you can do. He isn't letting competition get the best of him. He's just a sleaze bag narcissist.

Guarantee you that fat fukk is playing bogey golf at best. I'm sure it would be fun to watch him pitch a fit when he gets called out

No, it's not. Artificially deflating a handicap is irrelevant. Artificially inflating a handicap is cheating though.

You have no idea what you are taking about. None whatsoever.

No, it's not. Artificially deflating a handicap is irrelevant. Artificially inflating a handicap is cheating though.

You have no idea what you are taking about. None whatsoever.

Lmao. Cutting strokes off your score isn't cheating?... And Im the one that doesn't know anything about golf... lol

Lmao. Cutting strokes off your score isn't cheating?... And Im the one that doesn't know anything about golf... lol

Who is being cheated if you only turn in your low scores? Or never take more than double?

Ok, sure, Trump is cheating himself. I will give you that.

The real question is are any trump supporters dumb enough to believe his 3 handicap. Once LPGA player already said he cheats like hell... I bet he couldnt break 100 playing straight up
You r really reaching now aren't you? He's a scratch player.

Not a chance. He's 71 and overweight, no way he'd break 100 without using the old foot wedge several times in a round.

I’m sure Trump regularly breaks 100. I doubt he’s a 3, but I’d bet he’s better than 90% of senior players (65 and older) and better than 90% of those poasting here. He generates pretty good clubhead speed.

Last edited:
Good thing we are talking about trumps handicap since the economy is so good. Lmfao. That's all you got? Just remember don't do yoga, it's racist now. You dems need a new game. Please tell me your agenda for the USA to make it better than it is now.

General disclaimer: I'd recommend anyone betting on Trump to include the rider that he has to run for re-election for the bet to have action. I still think he'll say "F these people all over my junk 24/7, I shut Barry up by winning this thing once, I'm gonna just enjoy my golden years on the golf course"

Just out of curiosity - what is leading you to believe that Dems weren't mobilized the first time around, and that he won't carry the same support in the swing states?

- I could totally see him bowing out after 1term. It’s grueling. All he has to is maintain status quo and he can go out on a high note. You can hate Obama’s all you want, but Trump inherited a pretty good gig. Everything was teed up for him to lower taxes and deregulate.

- Hilary never got as many votes as Obama. Women didn’t turn out. It was a foregone conclusion Trump would lose. Meanwhile, he got amazing support from people in the rust belt who hadn’t voted in several elections. Those people were disenfranchised and hopeful Trump would bring back manufacturing, coal, etc. After 4years, I don’t see those people really any better off than before. A few hundred bucks in tax savings won’t energize them. Coal and manufacturing isn’t coming back like the 50’s.

Vienna Inn is over-rated bigly, which is why I never responded to that invite . . I should think you'd frequent a little classier place than that . . oh well.

Lemme know when you are in town, I ain't scared. ;)

Don’t forget to invite me when this happens

You r really reaching now aren't you? He's a scratch player.

Lmao you're as dumb as nuk if you actually believe that.

Even if he was a scratch player... it doesn't count if you can't walk the course without having a heart attack on the front 9.

- I could totally see him bowing out after 1term. It’s grueling. All he has to is maintain status quo and he can go out on a high note. You can hate Obama’s all you want, but Trump inherited a pretty good gig. Everything was teed up for him to lower taxes and deregulate.

- Hilary never got as many votes as Obama. Women didn’t turn out. It was a foregone conclusion Trump would lose. Meanwhile, he got amazing support from people in the rust belt who hadn’t voted in several elections. Those people were disenfranchised and hopeful Trump would bring back manufacturing, coal, etc. After 4years, I don’t see those people really any better off than before. A few hundred bucks in tax savings won’t energize them. Coal and manufacturing isn’t coming back like the 50’s.

Don’t forget to invite me when this happens
You are exactly right, Obama teed it up for trump. Obamas agenda and actions sucked. A child could have fixed what obama f'ed up because it was just that bad.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Lmao you're as dumb as nuk if you actually believe that.

Even if he was a scratch player... it doesn't count if you can't walk the course without having a heart attack on the front 9.
The "scratch" quote was sarcastic you, nm. Not stooping to your name calling level.

You are exactly right, Obama teed it up for trump. Obamas agenda and actions sucked. A child could have fixed what obama f'ed up because it was just that bad.
The truth is Obama weathered a really bad storm. He could have done better, but wasn’t nearly as bad as what his detractors would have you believe. At the end, the stock market had recovered, UE was very low, Iraq/Afghanistan cooled off, and corporate balance sheets were ripe.

Whether it was Trump or any other Pub, Tax Reform was getting done. Maybe Infastructure too. But a savvy politician might have torpedoed ACA. Doesn’t look like that’s happening now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT