ADVERTISEMENT

Slow af stuff (Yukon)

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
….and I predicted this

Sorry for being so late with this but I had the golden bachelor finale on tape and wanted to see that before any spoilers came up

First of all before we address the elephant….er…zebra… in the room I’ll point out we didnt score enough points. If all the starters had scored three more points we woulda won. Anyone can score three points. Come on guys

I’ve been saying all season to try harder. And noones listening. See what happens?

Once again…we let them score too much. When will this staff learn that we can’t let them score. Throw the picket fence at them. Or the 22 skidoo. Double secret jump switch. Something.

And that guy for them that kept cheating. Why didn’t the referees do something??!! Pretty sure it’s the same crew that screwed us last time we lost.

Anyway on to the next game.

Roll tide

If we had just hit four more of those open three-pointers we'd have won. But every time we started to get some momentum we just gave up easy scores again. You'd have thought this was a high-level opponent or something.

d852681a69cd9c09b65edaa8cca9953c.jpg

The Yukon reference cracks me up. My buddy was dating his now wife. She heard us talking about liking Donyell Marshall often I guess. During the tournament she was shocked to find out Uconn and Marshall were not in Alaska. We were baffled at first. Then she said they are from the Yukon, right. 😆

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT