ADVERTISEMENT

So, I just ate

coryfly

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2007
a piece of cold pizza with Miracle Whip and Doritos with ranch. I eat a lot of weird combinations like this. How about you guys (and girls)?

I'm really just trying to post anything that doesn't involve me paying someone to take out Bryan Price for me. This was the first thing that came to mind.

My favorite "odd combination" is that I CANNOT eat a bowl of chili with a peanut butter sandwich. I've met a few other folks like that but most think it's bizarre. I was raised like that and it's always stuck.

a piece of cold pizza with Miracle Whip and Doritos with ranch. I eat a lot of weird combinations like this. How about you guys (and girls)?

I'm really just trying to post anything that doesn't involve me paying someone to take out Bryan Price for me. This was the first thing that came to mind.

My biggest problem with this, Cory, is that you posted (and apparently ate this stuff) around midnight .... there may be deeper underlying issues ... and I'm also worried about your health.

Ketchup on eggs

BBQ sauce on mac & cheese

A1 sauce on mashed potatoes

Homeade chili over a bowl of mac & cheese

My biggest problem with this, Cory, is that you posted (and apparently ate this stuff) around midnight .... there may be deeper underlying issues ... and I'm also worried about your health.

I eat late a lot. I must have a raging metabolism or something because I never really gain weight. I just stay around 164 or so and always have. No doubt I don't always make healthy choices. At times I do though. There was a run of about 4 or 5 years where I worked out like crazy and ate extremely healthy. Then I got married and didn't have time for it anymore. My philosophy is that if I'm working out I'll eat healthy but won't really do it if I'm not lifting.

My dad ate mustard and peanutbutter on crackers. He also put catsup on my moms cole slaw one time and she started crying.

Dipping fries in ranch or mayo isnprob my strangest combo.

There isn't anything on the planet that is inappropriate to dip in ranch. Mayo, on the other hand, that's just wrong. Mayo should only be used as a sandwich condiment or an ingredient in recipes. It should never, under no circumstance, be used as a dipping sauce.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
My dad ate mustard and peanutbutter on crackers. He also put catsup on my moms cole slaw one time and she started crying.

Dipping fries in ranch or mayo isnprob my strangest combo.

I dip french fries in Thousand Island dressing. I like a mayonaisse sandwich. Just mayo on bread with pepper. Dorito sandwich with cheese over the Doritos then microwaved for about 15 seconds. I also put sugar in my grits, sweet pickle relish on black eye peas, parmesan cheese on popcorn. A-1 on a turkey sandwich is great as well.

There isn't anything on the planet that is inappropriate to dip in ranch. Mayo, on the other hand, that's just wrong. Mayo should only be used as a sandwich condiment or an ingredient in recipes. It should never, under no circumstance, be used as a dipping sauce.

Mayo is most definitely appropriate as a dipping sauce. I have used either Miracle Whip or mayo for my fries for as long as I can remember. I also dip bread, chips, pasta, bacon, eggs, sausage, steak, pork chops, chicken and most anything else one eats in Miracle Whip (or mayo if that is what is there).

Mayo is most definitely appropriate as a dipping sauce. I have used either Miracle Whip or mayo for my fries for as long as I can remember. I also dip bread, chips, pasta, bacon, eggs, sausage, steak, pork chops, chicken and most anything else one eats in Miracle Whip (or mayo if that is what is there).
tumblr_l98rnxdzas1qcllyho1_400.gif

Reactions: coolwaterunc
A lot of places in Canada and Europe eat mayo with french fries. I love mayo but not with fries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT