ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl LI

That 3rd and 1 play where Falcons were up 28-12 (I think?) and Ryan drops back to pass and fumbles was the play of the game, IMO. If they run the ball, get at least one first down there and eat up 2-3 more minutes, the Patriots never have a chance to tie the game up.
Yep...

BdIJiaC.gif

Reactions: TarHeelMark
The Atlanta coach and OC should get hammered for losing this one. Just kick a FG and you are SB champs. Some of that is on Ryan for taking the sack but just no need to even make that an option. Run or quick passes and run the clock as you do it. They almost seemed like they were the ones who were behind.

thanks for once again adding nothing but contradiction

Oh- I thought when you told me that I was high that we were supposed to be contrary and insulting. My fault.

Tarkenton was a much better QB than Marino.

So was/is Steve Young, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rothlisberger, Brett Favre, Drew Brees and Kurt Warner.

Many people still hate MJ and will never concede that he's the GOAT ... same for Brady. It goes hand in hand with consistent long term dominance.

Oh- I thought when you told me that I was high that we were supposed to be contrary and insulting. My fault.

Tarkenton was a much better QB than Marino.

So was/is Steve Young, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rothlisberger, Brett Favre, Drew Brees and Kurt Warner.

I don't know about Tarkenton. Marino is better than the rest of those guys except for Manning and maybe Rodgers. I know you are just trolling with a few of those names though.

I know this is getting away from the quarterback discussion, but I thought they had said last year or the year before that they were ending the roman numerals in the Super Bowl title? "LI" just seems weird written out. "L" was even worse last year.

I know this is getting away from the quarterback discussion, but I thought they had said last year or the year before that they were ending the roman numerals in the Super Bowl title? "LI" just seems weird written out. "L" was even worse last year.
They only got rid of the roman numerals for 50. They said they would bring them back after last year.

They only got rid of the roman numerals for 50. They said they would bring them back after last year.
I've never understood why they use roman numerals. It's even dumber now because of the L. My guess is the majority of people don't even know what L equals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT