ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heel at Hokies official game thread

was that not pass interference on Fritts in the end zone?

This is why we get no respect in the national polls/playoff rankings. just when people want to drink the koolaid, we lay an egg. And yes in our situation, a win is a win but anything less than stellar performance keeps us on outside looking in.

These announcers run their mouth on a missed hold (which it was) but don't even comment on the calls they miss on Tech.

Williams needs to find that extra yard, he has been stopped 3 times today a yard short of where he needed to be

And a cheap shot at the knees of MW. Roughing the passer much. 3 penalties missed on one play. WOW

VT moving the ball is a nightmare considering how our offense is playing.

PI does not help.

I'll take that Pass interference from Lawrence. He was clearly beat.. Better 15 yards, than a TD

Extremely disappointed in our effort today. Heck no we can't beat Clemson and heck no we ain't getting into the playoff if we can't play better than this.

Pathetic offensive play and play calls along with some very questionable officiating. Shocking. I said UNC would easily win if they just showed up. Only half the team showed up. Someone better make a play this next drive. Either UNC scores a TD or its game over. I can't believe no one is stepping up, the season is on the line here.

Kinda glad I am not watching this, but we should see what this team is made of. Adversity either brings out the best or they will fold under the pressure. We shall see. I hoped VT would be exposed by now but credit them for coming ready to play. I certainly hope this lights a fire under the team because I DO NOT want to go to the cow pasture with the Coastal on the line

Nice officiating. They waited to see who recovered the ball before saying it was incomplete pass. As soon as UNC recovered, they blew whistle. If VT had recovered, they would have called it a fumble.

Reactions: bobby121567
Pathetic offensive play and play calls along with some very questionable officiating. Shocking. I said UNC would easily win if they just showed up. Only half the team showed up. Someone better make a play this next drive. Either UNC scores a TD or its game over. I can't believe no one is stepping up, the season is on the line here.
It is more the perfect plan on D by VT than poor play calling by Littrell/Fedora. Foster has stacked the box to prevent our RBs from getting much. He also has the design to keep MW corralled, preventing him from any big plays as a runner.

That means the only offense we can have is if MW can read pass coverage quickly and correctly and deliver the ball with touch. He can't do any of that with anything close to consistency.

Foster and Beamer know that Fedora probably will go down in flames with MW can't get lucky as a passer. So their game plan is perfect.

The offensive line has been an absolute embarrassment - when they aren't letting guys into the backfield they are fall starting. This is gut check time after they don't reverse this call

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT