ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Tigers official game thread

It's still kind of surreal. I'm too young to remember the Mack Brown days so this is the game for me. Been a long time coming for UNC. Go Heels!

Class of '76 and this team may be the best I have seen. The MB teams were VERY VERY good, but man oh man has this team done great things. Tonight they ARE gonna shock all the "experts"

HEELS WIN BY 7

TAR HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Super6Fan
tumblr_mwzjscznrn1qitg66o1_400.gif

It's game day!

Class of '76 and this team may be the best I have seen. The MB teams were VERY VERY good, but man oh man has this team done great things. Tonight they ARE gonna shock all the "experts"

HEELS WIN BY 7

TAR HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you imagine this offense with the MB defense of 97? Wow!

Read in an article on 247 that a computer ran 200 sequences and we lose to Clemson by 18.5 even though the spread is only 5 or so. It gave Clemson a 91% chance of winning.

1 What kind of shit are they feeding into that computer?
2. Do computers hate us too?
3. No other game had such a disparity in the prediction vs. spread
4. Was the computer programmed by an NCSU grad?.

I'll just take my chances on the real field.

I sure hope there are no UNC fans on Clemson's game thread acting like the pathetic Clemson fan who is leaving orange stains everywhere on our board.

Guys I hope I'm wrong. But I think Clemson will win also. It will be a great game. Something like 37-24. It will be close until midway in the fourth. Just my gut feeling. Now would I be surprised if we beat the.. NO!!!! I just feel the offences our about even. But there D is just so much better than us. Not points wise. But by yardage wise. we will need to be a +3 on turnovers. And we need to hold them to a lot of FGs. And I hope our offense can ware down ther defense. As good as they are. They are not deep. The reason they looks so good is they get a lot of 3 and outs. Which as we all know keeps them fresh.But that is why you play the game. GOHEELS!!!!!!! PS. I hope the Clemson players play as tight as Dabo looked during his interview on GAMEDAY this morning!!!!!!

Last edited:
Andrew. I know you will be busy. But I just wonder how the team looks during warm ups. The same as all year. Or nervous looking. Or excited?

No way you win.
Not saying we will win. But if we do beat y'all. Your sorry ass better come back on here and congratulate us. The reason I say this. If you can come on a rivals board and talk crap. You better be able to come back and take your medicine like a MAN if you lose. So with that said best of luck to y'all tonight and may the best team win.GO HEELS!!!!!!

Not saying we will win. But if we do beat y'all. Your sorry ass better come back on here and congratulate us. The reason I say this. If you can come on a rivals board and talk crap. You better be able to come back and take your medicine like a MAN if you lose. So with that said best of luck to y'all tonight and may the best team win.GO HEELS!!!!!!
It will be way past his bedtime when the game is over so that is just unrealistic.

Reactions: bobby121567
No way you win.

Truth be told you are right....Y'all have more talent on both sides of the ball and I expect the Tigers to roll...But the pressure is all on you my Tiger buddy..UNC is playing with House Money and we are betting it all....It should be fun but don't let us hang around...

Truth be told you are right....Y'all have more talent on both sides of the ball and I expect the Tigers to roll...But the pressure is all on you my Tiger buddy..UNC is playing with House Money and we are betting it all....It should be fun but don't let us hang around...
Truth be told, he's absolutely NOT right. "No way you win..."??? Really? You underestimate the team in blue.

I got a text from my cousin at the game. Sea of Orange. Clem fans bought 52k tickets.

As pumped I I have ever been for FOOTBALL!!!!!

Take it to em men................ HEELS HEELS HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: grillheel
Here in my seats now......these Panther-Blue seats are turning more and more orange by the minute.

Oh well.

Go Heels!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT