ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Tigers official game thread

Horrible call but always say do your job and one call won't matter. Spain got handled all night. MW choked again. Still excited about the direction the program. One year away though. MT will get it done next year.

What do you think the Heels were doing bozo...they were doing their jobs and doing them well...this one call CLEARLY took an opportunity away from the Heels to possibly tie the game and take it into OT.

What do you think the Heels were doing bozo...they were doing their jobs and doing them well...this one call CLEARLY took an opportunity away from the Heels to possibly tie the game and take it into OT.

Bozo huh. Not executing the fake punt. Spain getting man handled all night. Quise absolutely sucking for most of the game. Badly missing on how many open receivers. It was not just one play that decided this game. Having a 16 minute time of possession difference early in the 4th. Allowing how many 3rd down conversions. Do the work the rest of the game and it never comes down to one play. But once again such class on here. Don't agree with someone throw a childish personal insult. Did MW suck in the 1 St half yup! Did Spain leave him exposed because he was outclassed all night. Yup! Do your job the whole game. Not just one play.

Nothing could be finer than my mom...yea buddy

That you are proud of that kind of hose job speaks about the low life vermin you are. You probably are a fan of dog or cock fighting.

You may be glad the play wasn't reviewed on the 1st offsides call. Why you ask? Look at the play and you will see the worst targeting mis call in your life. Your guy creamed our guy (Brooks) straight up leading with the helmet that caused the fumble in the first place

Reactions: SWUtigers
You may be glad the play wasn't reviewed on the 1st offsides call. Why you ask? Look at the play and you will see the worst targeting mis call in your life. Your guy creamed our guy (Brooks) straight up leading with the helmet that caused the fumble in the first place
can't review targeting if it wasn't called initially.

There was no helmet to helmet contact on the first kick...at all. There was no fumble on the first kick. No one ever had possession.

Doesn't really matter at this point. The chances of us scoring and getting a two pointer to tie are low. And then out dueling them in OT with an exhausted D was another tall order.

I was pissed at the time and sure would've liked to see what would've happened. But Im ready to move on, and try to exhibit some class like our coach. We can still end up 12-2! Certainly far better than I ever expected this season.

Not going to say they "cost" us the game because MW was completely off all game long. There is no telling if he could have led them down field and scored and we still would have had to make a 2 point conversion, which we couldn't do earlier.

Still, there is NO DOUBT that this BS call cost us a shot at winning. Embarrassment for the ACC once again.

Congratulations to Clemson. They deserved to win they way they played, just not that way. I will still pull for them and like Fedora said - Go win it all Tigers!
Very well stated Littlejon, my feelings to a tee.

Win with class, lose with class. We're not on their level yet, no doubt about that. But they see us gaining on them in the rear mirror, there's also no doubt about that!

I like Dabo and think he's one of the best HC's in the country. I'll be pulling for them to win it all as the ACC Champ. Represent Tigers!

tough to swallow losing like this.

i think carolina should've beaten clemson today, based on their play.

terrible way to end the season...however, plenty of reasons to be ecstatic about the future.
I agree with your first and third sentences but I have to differ with the second. Based on the way we played, we were lucky to even be in the game. They dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball, running and passing it down our throats. If Quise had played better, we would have had a shot at winning. But he's certainly not the only player who had a bad game.

But I saw heart and grit in this team, they never gave up despite being punched in the face all game long. They just kept getting up off the mat. I couldn't be prouder of that attitude. A couple of more years and a little more talent and we'll be capable of winning games against teams of Clemson's caliber.

Thanks to everyone involved with the program for such an enjoyable year!

GO HEELS!

Reactions: BionicTiger
I agree with your first and third sentences but I have to differ with the second. Based on the way we played, we were lucky to even be in the game. They dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball, running and passing it down our throats. If Quise had played better, we would have had a shot at winning. But he's certainly not the only player who had a bad game.

But I saw heart and grit in this team, they never gave up despite being punched in the face all game long. They just kept getting up off the mat. I couldn't be prouder of that attitude. A couple of more years and a little more talent and we'll be capable of winning games against teams of Clemson's caliber.

Thanks to everyone involved with the program for such an enjoyable year!

GO HEELS!

i don't think clemson played that well...i thought they were very good up front and made it tough for marquise, but they didn't play that well, imo.

usually in games like this, the team with the best qb wins...they clearly have the best between the teams, in the league, and maybe even in the country.

There was no helmet to helmet contact on the first kick...at all. There was no fumble on the first kick. No one ever had possession.

The helmet to helmet contact is as clear as day. Go back and watch it. It's flying around on FB as a reply to people thinking you all didn't get beat straight up. And you did

I'm a shyte eater too, just like my buddy!. :D
e0e7153ccf7b4f82cf970f3ccca9e058.jpG

no
The helmet to helmet contact is as clear as day. Go back and watch it. It's flying around on FB as a reply to people thinking you all didn't get beat straight up. And you did
nobody has said we didn't get beat straight up moron and you aren't going to see targeting called on a charge/scramble for a loose fumble or free kick just like you can pull a guy away from the recovery and it's not holding. Targeting is to protect ball carriers and defenseless players a guy on the front line of a free kick is not defenseless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT