ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Tigers official game thread

Failure to look back and see the pass you could intercept - we aren't totally over that problem.

I think we are OK folks, aside from that one big play our defense hasn't been playing too bad. I think we all knew they would score points on us, so now we need to go smack them in the mouth on the other end. We drove the ball good on them last time so we just need to keep pounding, I think their defense is more susceptible to going flat later in the game if we can wear them down.

Just got to score here.

Gotta take some shots downfield. Clemson is basically playing cover 0

D steps up.

Now the offense has to help. And it is going to take passing the ball. Seeing open receivers and getting them the ball, in stride, so they can make big plays.

Williams hits a wide open Logan who goes 46 yards for the score and UNC leads again 9-7. Caught Clemson in a blitz and no one picked up Logan

Agree, that was a head scratcher.

Defense is knocking some heads, though. This group is not backing down. We hold them here and force a punt and this could get fun.

Yes! Force a punt in their territory!

Clemson D would have been all over Logan if MW had gotten the pass to him.

I bet at least 1 other receiver was wide open, but MW looked only 1 way.

Ok, since we have a time out let me say this. I don't care what the final outcome is, if we play with this type of intensity all game long I will be pleased. Obviously I want a win, but they are out there ready to play and not backing down at all. I love the intensity. Now, we need to get a first down here and really put some pressure on them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT