ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Seminoles game thread

We are going to lose because: 1) Fedora chose not to kick a FG; 2) refs screwing us on safety; 3) Hood fumble; 4) roughing punter; 5) blocked PAT; 6roughing passer.]

Who thought the "D" would get a stop after we missed the PAT? Too many mistakes as listed by Woad on 285.

I thought there was no chance. I went out to my storage building to get another beer and as I come up the steps of the deck I can see the TV and the Carolina players running around celebrating. Who'd uh thunk it.

Reactions: gteeitup and BillyL
A team win in Tallahassee. 37-35. I realize it is hard to give credit because on this board it seems people would rather find fault with the defense or the coaches or the bone head plays by 19 year Olds but just like everyone who showed ZERO faith late against Pittsburgh last week your true colors and comments say alot about you yet again.

Thankfully the team refused to give up.

Tuned into the game late, around 30(28)-14. So there was a good deal of clinching while I watched the 3rd and 4th quarter unfold.

That 54 Yarder was something else...They were definitely right to call out those that were "sleeping on them" last week. I was guilty this game, but I won't be making the same mistake twice.

A team win in Tallahassee. 37-35. I realize it is hard to give credit because on this board it seems people would rather find fault with the defense or the coaches or the bone head plays by 19 year Olds but just like everyone who showed ZERO faith late against Pittsburgh last week your true colors and comments say alot about you yet again.

Thankfully the team refused to give up.
Good lord man. We just made a 54 yard field goal to beat a 12th ranked team. Give it 24 hours before complaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT