ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. the Cardinal Sun Bowl game thread

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Go Heels!

McCaffrey is not playing, but Stanford still has a great OL and 2 of 3 quality RBs. So our D needs to step up.

Reactions: uncboy10
FYI, for those stuck at work like I am, you can watch this live on CBSSports.com
Can't see that at work, so I went with the old school DVR. Even if I could see it at work, I'm not sure it would be such a good idea to watch. I'm guessing my coworkers wouldn't appreciate the yelling and cursing.

Reactions: uncboy10
Mitch would undoubtedly be the Heisman front runner next year if it weren't for Lamar Jackson.

Wheel route should not be that wide open at this level. Unless you run a zero blitz or something ridiculous in which case he shouldn't be able to get that throw off anyways.

Ratliff should NOT have run that kick. Let it go into the end zone, and take the ball at the 25.

Ratliff should NOT have run that kick. Let it go into the end zone, and take the ball at the 25.

Not surprising for a young guy that wants to get involved in the game. Fortunately he made a nice play to get some extra yards and avoid it being a major mistake

Two runs and a screen after your superstar QB shows every sign of being hot on the first drive. Brilliant

Smith has been a bonehead quite a few times.

If that TD is not overturned, then the replay booth is worse than useless.

That's going to get overturned. Definitely hit the ground

Damn. Dude just went from having thrown his second TD pass, to having it overturned and then blowing out his knee. Jeez.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT