ADVERTISEMENT

The battle of the Blues game thread: Duke vs UNC—Saturday 2 October 2021

our offensive line is not giving sam enough time for long pass routes. once our coaches accepted this and called shorter routes we were successful.

They shouldn't... but, I'll have to wait and see. I don't take any game for granted... ever.
i shouldn’t take any game from granted either…i believe fsu is worse this year because their fronts are even worse than ours…i don’t think mack will let them slip at home.

howel & ty came to play. dem dukes been doing good but dey didnt show up yesterday. two+ turntovers

Reactions: tarheel0910
I hate to agree, but I'll believe it when I see it too

Hope you're right

Definitely questionable

Mack is 0-7 as Tar Heel coach vs FSU. If he can't beat their sucky team this year (AT HOME), then I don't think he ever will. It's the same as Roy vs kansas.
In defense of Roy, the Kansas teams were always very good.

If the Heels lose to this FSU team, at home... that's going to be a huge disappointment.

I think Sam has PTSD from getting clobbered all game long.
Amen. A butt whippin’ of our rival is always nice, even if they are a very pedestrian team!

If our OL play doesn’t improve, we’re in t-r-o-u-b-l-e. I worry about Sams health. Without him, we’re a bad team. I thought my avatar might have a good year, but even Chandler is having trouble getting past the LOS before defensive contact.

Stick with us through the tough time or get the hell off the bus. We don't want you here when better times come. I believe in Mack and his vision. We're not Alabama, we don't just reload give the young guys timebto develop

Stick with us through the tough time or get the hell off the bus. We don't want you here when better times come. I believe in Mack and his vision. We're not Alabama, we don't just reload give the young guys timebto develop
Who is "us" and "we?" Have you gotta mouse in your pocket?

I've been watching UNC football since I was a little boy, first game I attended with my dad was was in 1977. I'm speaking for ME. The football program has been adrift since Mack Brown left in 1997. So, I'm quite confident that I've stuck through the tough times.

That's not how it works in reality. But be careful on your pedestal.

Reactions: uncboy10

What about the douche nozzle that only showed back up when things started going poorly? Can we kick him off the bus too?

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
A whole lot of fans believed in Torbush and his vision, which they tended to assume was very much Mack's vision. They were wrong.

Even more fans believed in Bunting's vision. They were wrong.

Many of those True Believer fans not only failed to allow themselves to see obvious issues getting worse, but they also made war on those fans who did see the issues.

Perhaps if UNC football did not have so many ostrich fans who stick their heads in the sand rather than see how and why things are going well off track, we might not have the history of rank mediocrity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT