ADVERTISEMENT

The battle of the Blues game thread: Duke vs UNC—Saturday 2 October 2021

Nice scramble by Howell for 8 yards but a failed third down pass results in another Tar Heel Punt and Duke has the ball again hoping to get even closer.

Offensive line has not opened many holes nor have they protected Howell who continues to take needless sacks instead of throwing the ball away. Carolina is forced to punt again after the turnover and great field position yields negative yardage.

Duke gets a quick 4 first downs but on 4th down Moore is stopped cold as the defense bends but does not breaks. Kudos to the defense…

At this point, I'm almost relieved by how bad the OL is. There's no gray area left. I can't see any possible way Mack doesn't fire Searles.

i’m late to this party…should’ve stayed at the restaurant with the view i had.

how’s the o-line look?

I realize it's just the 4th quarter, but I never imagined that UNC would hold a team to only 7 points in 3 quarters.

I think DJ is gonna be really good if we can put a decent OL in front of him

Reminds me of javonte

Similar physicality for sure. Obviously we don't quite have a large enough sample size yet, but he could very well end up that good if it stays hungry in the weight room.

Nice run by Chandler. Wish he would've just come here out of high school... Doesn't seem like the type to skip a bowl game...

Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT