ADVERTISEMENT

THUG who killed NYPD officer.....

Actually if i'm that cop, i would challenge anyone criticizing me to demonstrate prying a teenage girl out of her school desk against her will and do it in a mannner that looks professional and doesnt harm the girl.

Agree. That's why you expel her first so that she can actually be charged with something (trespassing) so you can then use whatever force is required to get her out of the desk.

That's your problem right there. You live in your own bubble, and everyone who disagrees with you is a "nitwit liberal." People present valid arguments, but because they don't fit your narrative, all you hear is blah blah blah. You should take a social psychology class. It'll help out with some of those biases you have.
dick has no humility at all. He isn't wired to admit, outwardly, that he could ever be wrong, biased, or anything else. Might is right for him. And, the labels are necessary. In fact, without labels, he has very little to say.

You don't get to decide what a valid argument is to me. As far as taking class, I finished school. Now I'm a working professional paying taxes and living in the real world which offers twice the education you're currently getting. I'm still holding out hope that after your schooling and music career is done that you'll get that real world education.

Lol yeah I dont pay any taxes or know anything about the real world... You may have finished school but a truly educated man knows that there is always more to learn. You're one of the most intensely biased people I've seen on this board. But that's what happens when you convince yourself that your personal "real world" experiences are the only thing you should learn from. So its not really much of a surprise.

Agree. That's why you expel her first so that she can actually be charged with something (trespassing) so you can then use whatever force is required to get her out of the desk.
That's what i'm hearing from lots of sources as being the proper way to have handled it.

For pete's sake, guys. They both share some responsibility in this. The girl was obviously being disruptive and belligerent. She's not blameless. The cop obviously lost his temper and there's not really any excuse for his body slamming a teenage girl who wasn't physically threatening anyone. Teachers, administrators, and resource officers deal with belligerent kids in every school, everywhere, every day, for the most part without body slamming them. He's not blameless either. Ideally, both should face some form of repercussion.

Let's acknowledge this is an ugly incident, neither party is "in the right", and move on.

It's amazing how you guys are able to take any seemingly benign bit of news and make it into a knock-down, drag-out, left/right war. Actually, I take it back. It gives me something to read when I'm procrastinating, so please, continue.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Once again, if the girl does what she's asked from an authority it never happens. She was doing wrong and then made it worse by disobeying the request.

Once again, if the girl does what she's asked from an authority it never happens. She was doing wrong and then made it worse by disobeying the request.

You'd have made one hell of a Nazi.

dick has no humility at all. He isn't wired to admit, outwardly, that he could ever be wrong, biased, or anything else. Might is right for him. And, the labels are necessary. In fact, without labels, he has very little to say.

Daaaamnn, you are sweating me, bro. I'm glad I can occupy as much space in your mind as I apparently am.

For pete's sake, guys. They both share some responsibility in this. The girl was obviously being disruptive and belligerent. She's not blameless. The cop obviously lost his temper and there's not really any excuse for his body slamming a teenage girl who wasn't physically threatening anyone. Teachers, administrators, and resource officers deal with belligerent kids in every school, everywhere, every day, for the most part without body slamming them. He's not blameless either. Ideally, both should face some form of repercussion.

Let's acknowledge this is an ugly incident, neither party is "in the right", and move on.

It's amazing how you guys are able to take any seemingly benign bit of news and make it into a knock-down, drag-out, left/right war. Actually, I take it back. It gives me something to read when I'm procrastinating, so please, continue.

But not a single person on this thread has said the girl is blameless. Its just a typical cop out from the right to argue that anyone who criticizes police are "defending thugs" or "excusing crime." It has been repeatedly acknowledged that the girl was in the wrong. That isn't being debated by anyone. Its how the officer handled the situation that is being called into question. It's a cheap trick to try and conflate the two.

P.S. not trying to drag you into this. This is just something I've noticed quite a lot lately and I thought I'd point it out.

Lol yeah I dont pay any taxes or know anything about the real world... You may have finished school but a truly educated man knows that there is always more to learn. You're one of the most intensely biased people I've seen on this board. But that's what happens when you convince yourself that your personal "real world" experiences are the only thing you should learn from. So its not really much of a surprise.

As opposed to you and others that have very little real life experience to base anything on. Instead, you grasp on to these impractical ideologies because you studied it in some social psych class? lol

Anyway, yes, I'm biased. I'll fully admit that in most situations, I believe I'm right until someone shows me I'm not. I've been successful in life because of this. But again, if you can show me that I'm wrong or that your way is better, I'm all game. But you've been unable to do so...in pretty much any debate we've had.

Do you need me to stop by the store and get more ego food for you?

No, I have plenty. But pick me up some beer. I'm almost out. And don't let it get warm. That sh*t pisses me off. So as soon as you get it, start icing it down until you deliver it. Oh, I've given Natty Light a break. I'm on Busch Light right now. Get the 30 pack. And don't dawdle.

As opposed to you and others that have very little real life experience to base anything on. Instead, you grasp on to these impractical ideologies because you studied it in some social psych class? lol

Anyway, yes, I'm biased. I'll fully admit that in most situations, I believe I'm right until someone shows me I'm not. I've been successful in life because of this. But again, if you can show me that I'm wrong or that your way is better, I'm all game. But you've been unable to do so...in pretty much any debate we've had.

Yikes. Yeah no shit, nobody can convince you of anything. That was kinda my point with the fact condom comment. If you think that holding police to an even similar, much less equal standard as we do ordinary citizens is an "impractical ideology" then its pretty much hopeless for you.

And pardon me for actually studying the way people like you tick. Personal experiences are the most subjective, biased sources of information you can ever receive. Yet you base your entire education on the premise that you've had more of them than me. That's kinda funny actually

Reactions: strummingram

No one can show stubborn people anything. You're so ego-driven and lack any humility, you can never be shown anything.

I dunno how you define "successful", but I'd say you got this far in life in spite of thinking you're right all the time, in your mind. It wasn't because you think you know everything and you know it better than anyone else. But, I don't expect you to know that.

No, I have plenty. But pick me up some beer. I'm almost out. And don't let it get warm. That sh*t pisses me off. So as soon as you get it, start icing it down until you deliver it. Oh, I've given Natty Light a break. I'm on Busch Light right now. Get the 30 pack. And don't dawdle.

Jeez you have horrible taste in beer. lol

You see "being wrong" as failure. A wise person realizes that accepting you're wrong makes them more wise.

Yikes. Yeah no shit, nobody can convince you of anything. That was kinda my point with the fact condom comment. If you think that holding police to an even similar, much less equal standard as we do ordinary citizens is an "impractical ideology" then its pretty much hopeless for you.

No, no, no,...call it what it is - excuse making and blaming others for your misdeeds. "holding police to a similar standard" lol

. Yet you base your entire education on the premise that you've had more of them than me. That's kinda funny actually

...and without a doubt, accurate.

Jeez you have horrible taste in beer. lol

Oh, I know. I was once young too and I used to try to impress people with my taste in craft beers. I get it. You'll grow out of that too probably. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Red Nectar or a Bells Brown Ale every now and then. But to keep around the house, it's usually Natty and Busch light.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Well i'm gonna really piss some of u off now prob. If that were my daughter, first her phone gets flushed in front of her. Then the next morning i march her ass down to the school and apologize to the teacher

Last edited:
I dunno how you define "successful", but I'd say you got this far in life in spite of thinking you're right all the time, in your mind. It wasn't because you think you know everything and you know it better than anyone else. But, I don't expect you to know that.

I have a job, a family, make enough money to send my kids to private school and live the lifestyle I enjoy. I'm a pillar in my community and I have exceptionally strong relationships with family and friends. I'm raising my kids to know what's right and what's wrong, to be Godly and to help those that want to help themselves. Oh, and I have an awesome retirement fund going so that I won't need the govt's help when I decide to quit working. That's successful. And I got here by being me. No one else I'd rather be.

Well i'm gonna really piss some of u off now prob. If that were my daughter, first her phone gets flushed in front of her. Then the next morning i march her ass down to the school and apologize to the teacher

Thank you. Instead, this girl's mom and dad will be doing interviews on CNN about that terrible cop and how he brutally beat our poor little girl who was just having a bad day. Maybe they'll get a White House visit out of it and can exploit it for some money somehow.

I have a job, a family, make enough money to send my kids to private school and live the lifestyle I enjoy. I'm a pillar in my community and I have exceptionally strong relationships with family and friends. I'm raising my kids to know what's right and what's wrong, to be Godly and to help those that want to help themselves. Oh, and I have an awesome retirement fund going so that I won't need the govt's help when I decide to quit working. That's successful. And I got here by being me. No one else I'd rather be.
Is it "Godly" to only help those that want to help themselves? I'd say that version of Godliness is what makes Atheists more abundant.

Congratulations on your definition of Successful. I don't believe you have all that you think you have... except maybe the monetary wealth. There's very little success in that. Based on the ego you display here, I don't believe any of what you claim you have outside of money. Although, you probably THINK you do. No one can prove to you otherwise.

Oh, I know. I was once young too and I used to try to impress people with my taste in craft beers. I get it. You'll grow out of that too probably. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Red Nectar or a Bells Brown Ale every now and then. But to keep around the house, it's usually Natty and Busch light.

I don't drink much anymore. But if I want a beer, I want an actual beer. Not a water.

Why would that piss anyone off? Everyone here has agreed she is in the wrong too. I literally pointed out this straw man argument like half an hour ago and you're already running back to it.

Let me try to spell this out one more time. Nobody is saying the girl was in the right and the officer was in the wrong. We've all said the girl was in the wrong, but the officer mishandled the situation. Enough with the straw man arguments already

That's exactly what my Dad MADE ME do, when I acted-up in class, and he found out! Whipped my ass, too.

That girl's behavior was absolutely wrong. It was the catalyst, there's no doubt. The extreme that was used to deal with it is the problem.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
She's a teenage girl. If he can't handle that situation without throwing a desk then he isn't qualified to be a police officer. Period.
Yeah, and teenage girls NEVER fight back, kick, scratch, slap, curse you like a dog, spit, bite, etc. I'm glad you've decided to share with us knowledge from your vast font of knowledge about how to properly handle tricky law enforcement situations.

With that BS, clearly you aren't qualified to be a message board poster.

Yeah, and teenage girls NEVER fight back, kick, scratch, slap, curse you like a dog, spit, bite, etc. I'm glad you've decided to share with us knowledge from your vast font of knowledge about how to properly handle tricky law enforcement situations.

You have far less and we let you post... ease-up.

Is it "Godly" to only help those that want to help themselves?

Yes.

Congratulations on your definition of Successful. I don't believe you have all that you think you have... except maybe the monetary wealth. There's very little success in that. Based on the ego you display here, I don't believe any of what you claim you have outside of money. Although, you probably THINK you do. No one can prove to you otherwise.

LOL. Out of all of that, the money is what I have the least of. I'm just smart with my money. I work in the nonprofit world, Holmes. If you've missed it when I I've said it before, I lead an organization that helps disadvantaged youth and families. What do you do for a living again? I'm sure you also do work where you sacrifice a larger paycheck to help people in your community. Right?

If you're fortunate, one day you'll admit to it and you'll actually grow as a person. Your soul waits for it.

I don't know about my soul, but if I grow anymore, I'm not going to be able to fit into my pants. *rimshot*

That's me dismissing your life advice with a joke.

Yes.

LOL. Out of all of that, the money is what I have the least of. I'm just smart with my money. I work in the nonprofit world, Holmes. If you've missed it when I I've said it before, I lead an organization that helps disadvantaged youth and families. What do you do for a living again? I'm sure you also do work where you sacrifice a larger paycheck to help people in your community. Right?
I'm not really that preoccupied with a paycheck.

I also don't restrict helping people based on whether or not "they want to help themselves." But, I won't force help on them either.

I'm not really that preoccupied with a paycheck.

I also don't restrict helping people based on whether or not "they want to help themselves." But, I won't force help on them either.

I'm sorry, I must have missed it,...what kind of helping profession are you in again?

Without question, at a minimum.

I'm not a trained police officer but I'm 100% certain I could restrain a teenage girl, even a violent one, without having to throw a desk. But hey maybe some of you guys just aren't as tough as you like to insinuate from behind a keyboard

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT